11

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

"Are you out of your mind?! We are just going out to a local library to make some researches for studies and I would never wear that!" Naoto who was shocked by the sudden comotion made across his room, went outside to check it out to see his sister and May were chasing each other in the living room. Here they go again. Naoto thought to himself as he covers both of his ears and close his bedroom door.

"Come on, May! Like just for this once!" Hinata begs. May shakes her head vigrously, completely shuts her friend's idea. "I told you before! I despise short skirts like that!" May points at the skirt that Hinata was holding with a grimace expression on her face. Hinata sighs. "It's basically the same like our school skirt, May." Hinata stated, trying to change the girl's mind about her idea.

May who is still not willing to put on the skirt that her friend recommends her, trying to dig out more excuses, hopefully her friend would give up. "No it's not! It looks way more shorter then my school skirt. Also, I always wear leggings to school and I didn't wash my leggings just for that!"

"Seriously, how obstinate can you be huh?" May look over to see Hinata's face was covered up with her hair, which sends cold chills down May's spine, knowing that it's not a good sign. Oh no... Did i went overboard this time? Starting to feel anxious and guilty, May tries to call out the girl's name.

"Hinata...?" Not knowing what to do, May stares at the girl silently when all of a sudden. "Got ya!" A grin forms on Hinata's lips as she jumps over that table between them towards May who is not expecting that to happen at all. Oh shit- Before May could finish cursing in her head, Hinata lands on top of May, forming a loud thud.

"What was that?!" Mrs. Tachibana came running to the living room along with Naoto peeking out beside his mom. "Uh... What are you two doing?" Both Mrs. Tachibana and Naoto were out of words by the scene of Hinata sitting on top of May's back who is already on her defeat. "F-fine... You win-" May stated with half of her was dying by the impact that Hinata made.

~

"Ugh..." Hinata look over to see May pulling down the skirt that she was wearing. Even though May was wearing a hat, it was obvious what facial expression she makes beneath that hat as Hinata chuckles. "Why are you laughing?" May asked. "Nothing. I'm just happy that you still put on that skirt even though you clearly dislike it." In total confusion, May didn't get a thing of what Hinata was trying to express. Happy? It just doesn't make sense to her at all.

"You know, in every situation, people who steps down to respect others decision is something I really appreciate from someone. Even though they knew they don't want to accept it, but they still accept it to make sure things are still better between them is something very brave to do. It sounds unfair but trust me, one day the other person who won in the previous situation will be the one who steps down in the future." Hinata stated, staring up the sky before looking back at May with a soft smile on her face. The smile on Hinata's face also made May somewhat feel peace deep inside her. It made May realises that the only thing matters here is to see Hinata happy, which unexpectedly made her happy too.

Without her noticing, a small smile fonds on May's lips as she mumbles underneath her breath. "Yeah.." Hinata who heard what her friend said, suddenly her smile turns into a grin. "I wonder what expression will Chifuyu make if he sees you all dressed up like this." May widened her eyes, couldn't believe what she just heard. "Chifuyu what-"

"Let's gooo!" Hinata shouted, starts running before May could finish her sentence. "Hoi! Hinata!" May screams the girl's name, catching up her pace as she follows the girl from behind.