24

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

Takemichi who fall unconscious after getting hit by Taiju, finds himself awake in his room after the memories of Kazutora telling him about the Black Dragons and also the member of Black Dragons flashes in his mind. With determination, Takemichi mumbles to himself to solve the questions that has been in his mind the whole time by finding the answer by himself. "What are you mumbling about?" Caught off guard by the question, Takemichi then his head towards the direction of the voice and to his surprise, his friends are there, playing cards beside his bed. "You guys... What are you doing at my place?!" Takemichi asked in state of shock.

"We came to check on you, what else?!" Makoto shouts as he persues. "You are our captain, man. Grow some self-awareness!" Takuya let out a small laughter as he also adds into the conversation. "If you keep being reckless, we won't be able to keep the first division together." Takemichi was confused by the statement made by Takuya. Clearly having no idea what Takuya meant by that. Then it hits him. "What?! Did you guys join Toman?!" Takemichi shouted as the four of his friends nod their head.

"You invited them in yourself, don't you?" Takemichi turn his head to see Chifuyu sitting on his chair while asking the question which made Takemichi shocked by the question. "What's with the pause?" Chifuyu asked as Takemichi comes back to his sense and replied that it was nothing. Then, Akkun starts to bring up about the Black Dragons which yet again, shocked Takemichi, wondering how they find out about the encounter between him and the Black Dragons. All of a sudden, the door swung open, revealing two girls standing by the entrance of the room's door. "I told them about it." May stated.

"May?! Hinata?!" Takemichi gasped out the two girl's name as Hinata runs up to him with worried look on her face. "Are you alright?" In concern, Hinata asks the boy who could feel both of his cheeks starts to heat up. He shakes his head in respond and reassures her that he is alright which makes Hinata let out a sigh of relief. "How about you?" Takemichi throws the question back at his girlfriend. Hinata flashes him a warm smile and tells him that she is okay too. "You are damn lucky that she is unharmed, or else-" Takemichi could feel cold sweats running down his forehead when hearing May's threatening voice. Thankfully, Chifuyu is there to stop the girl before anything bad happens to Takemichi.

"If I'm not wrong, you also got hit by Taiju right?" Takemichi who gathers up his courage to asks May which make the entire room went silence, in a state of shock after hearing what Takemichi just questioned the girl. "What?! May got hit by that motherfucker Taiju?!" Yamagishi shouted on top his lungs as Akkun hits him by the head for being loud. Apperently, the boys and even Chifuyu himself didn’t know about this until Takemichi speak up about it. With her back against the door, May nods her head in respond. "Yes but it's not a big deal at all compare to yours." She stated in a calm tone with her arms crossed around her chest.

In an apologetic way, Takemichi apologies to May for getting her and Hinata involved and even getting injured in the process. But he is then cut off by Hinata who is sitting beside him on the bed by stating. "Worry about yourself more, Takemichi. May is fine." The words of comfort from Hinata manages to calm Takemichi down as a soft smile blossoms on the boy's face. Yeah, May is strong. He thought to himself when all of a sudden, the phone in May's grip vibrates, indicating that she recieves a new message. She opens it and it seems that Naoto messaged to inform her and Hinata to come back home quick. May hands over the phone to Hinata to show the text. After Hinata's replies, she announces it to the other boys.

"I'm sorry guys, May and I are going to take our leave from here. Seems like there's something urgent came up in home since Naoto just texted me to come home immediately." Hinata explained the situation to the boys when all of sudden, Chifuyu stands up from his seat. "Are you girls okay without any of our company?" Chifuyu offered. Hinata look over to May who gasped in surprise as she points her fingers at herself as a signal if she should be answering the question or not. Hinata nods her head in respond.