26

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

On the other hand, Kisaki who is standing side, watching as Hanma tied up Chifuyu up against a pole. "Bastard really put up a fight." Hamna stated as Chifuyu shot death stares at Kisaki. The two guys walk away, leaving Chifuyu who is tied up all alone.

"You let me down once again." Back at the church, Taiju lifts Hakkai by the collar, clearly pissed off while Takemichi realised that Kisaki turned against them. But he realised that he managed to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju, means he also manage to change the future! Yet, right now, Hakkai is in trouble so he shouts at Taiju. "Stop it!" Taiju let go off Hakkai who drop to the ground as Taiju turns around and calls out the blonde haired boy's name. "Hanagaki Takemichi, this is the second time you've stuck your nose in the Shiba Family Buisness." Taiju stated, giving Takemichi the dead stare, making Takemichi felt shivers run down his spine. Before Takemichi knew it, Taiju is already standing in front of him, tempting Hakkai by saying that his back is wide open.

While Takemichi is thinking for the reason why Taiju is trying to tempt Hakkai, out of the blue, a hand is swung at Takemichi without him noticing. Everything looks so fuzzy and blurry as Takemichi stumble backwards many times before landing on his back. Starled by the powerful punch that he never ever felt before despite how many times he have been hit in the face before. Realizing how strong Taiju is, he could feel shivers run down his spine, thinking that he would get killed at this point. Taiju lifts Takemichi by the neck while shouting at him. "Do you know why Hakkai wants to kill me?" Hakkai could feel his breathing becomes heavier and heavier each time he inhale and exhale his breath. "Because you've been abusing Yuzuha!" Even though he knew that his life is on the line, Takemichi speak back at Taiju as he let out a laughter.

"You hear that Hakkai? Why don't you reveal your secret?" Shifting his glance at Hakkai who is on the floor, unable to move when all of a sudden. "Stop it!" Hakkai shouts while Takemichi notice someone is creeping behind Taiju. "Yuzuha?!" Taiju who is able to detect the girl's presence, is about to stop her but she already managed to stab him on the back with a knife, shocking everyone in the room. Irritated by her action, Taiju let go Takemichi and swing his hand at Yuzuha, landing a punch on her. With anger ranging, Taiju is now outraged as Hakkai asked Yuzuha what she is doing here. "I came to save you." Still couldn't believe that his sister is here, Hakkai questioned before turning his head to the blonde haired boy, calling out his name in anger. "You bastard! You told Yuzuha didn't you?!" Assuming that it was Takemichi who told Yuzuha since Takemichi is the one he told what he was planning to do, Takemichi tries to defend himself that he didn't told her when Yuzuha interrupts the conversation. "You're wrong, Hanagaki didn't tell me anything. Tetta Kisaki told me everything." Shocked hearing upon the boy's name being mentioned, Takemichi now realise that all this time it was Kisaki's plan to add fuel into the fire by making Yuzuha killing Taiju in the first place. But thanks to Takemichi shouting earlier, the stab on Taiju was shallow, thus that means he managed to change the future from Kisaki manipulates Hakkai!

But on the other hand, the sibling fight only gets worse as Yuzuha is yet again, punched on the face for pushing Taiju's button, which he couldn't held his anger in anymore. Couldn't believe his eyes, Takemichi was shocked to witness how Taiju could hit his own sibling. With blood crawling down the girl's face, a tear fell from Taiju's face as he is now decided to kill his own beloved sister.

Yuzuha wipes off the blood on her face, attempting for another attack, shouting while running towards Taiju who still managed to stop her by landing another punch on Yuzuha who stumble backwards wit her face covered with blood. Takemichi steps into the situation, telling Taiju to calm down while trying to protect Yuzuha at the same time. Takemichi tried to talk it out but it was useless as he gets another hit from Taiju. Taiju lifts up one of the bench in the church as he threw it towards Takemichi who managed to escape by ducking his head in fear. But still with determination, he shouts. "Why does a sibling fight have to escalate to killing each other?! It doesn't make any sense!"