4

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

A few days later, it is the weekends as Hinata locks the front door of their apartment as May waiting for her at the corridor while wearing a black hat. Hinata run up to the girl with a bright smile. "Let's go!" The two of them walk side by side through the busy city of Tokyo.

"So where are we going again?" May adjust her hat, asking the girl who is busy texting through her phone. "Oh, Takemichi told me to meet up near a manga café since he is seeing a friend of his before taking us out for lunch." Hinata cheerfully states. May frowns, had no clue why she is a part of their plan.

"Then why do you drag me into this though? I can cook for myself. Don't tell me I'm third wheeling your date again." Hinata chuckles by her friend's statement. "Of course because you are my biggest supporter!" May let out a bigger frown, regretting the fact she agreed to Hinata even though she knew she didn't have any other choice but to accept it. "Also..." Hinata pans her head to look at the confused girl. Suddenly, an eerie smile forms on Hinata's face, sending off a chilling vibe to May who is shaken a bit by her unexpected vibes. "You haven't explain yourself about that day." May could feel the chills runs down her spine.

"Do I have to?" Trying to avoid from talking about the subject, Hinata didn't give any sign of giving up at all. "Yes you do, May. It's all because of you, I had to cook dinner that day. Then when I look forward for your explanation, you already hit the hay without even telling me anything." Hinata pouts, clearly upset by the whole situation before.

"Well, at least you still did a great job at cooking that day's dinner after a long time." May teasingly states, making Hinata hits her by the hand. May quickly apologies for her statement just now. "Yeah, right. You didn't know how much I struggled back there, trying to prepare dinner not only for you, also for my brother. After all, you are the one who is in charge of the cooking since you are talented in it." Hinata said, feeling a bit piss off by her friend who is trying to change the topic.

"Now, tell me what happened on the other day." Even though May tried her best to avoid the topic, deep down she knew that she doesn't have any other choice but to let it all out to Hinata. "I... stumbled upon a weird boy that day before taking my leave." After May said that statement, she already knew how would Hinata reacted. I swear if she stare at me with those sparkling eyes... And May was right, Hinata's eyes sparkled, slowly walks near her while hitting the girl's hand with her elbow. "A boy?" Hinata asked in a teasing tone, making May roll her eyes in respond.

"If it wasn't for him crying at that moment, I wouldn't even walk up to him at all." May tries to clear things out but Hinata continues to tease her. "That's not the May that I know." Hinata grins at the girl as May shakes her head, denying everything that Hinata has in her mind right now and defends herself. "I would feel terrible and guilty if I didn't do anything, plus he was crying under the rain. So I decided to walk up to him and share my umbrella with him until the rain stops." May said, as the two continue walking down an empty street, which is a short cut to get to the manga café faster.

"Did you talk to him?" Hinata asked again. May nods her head and looks away. "Yeah, but I was the one who sparked up the conversation while he just stares at me dumbly, it's awkward and frustrating." May said, trying to calm herself down while remembering back the situation. Then, May's eyes softened as she stares back at the ground. "But a part of me could feel and understand why he was crying, losing someone precious is a hard thing to face." The air suddenly change into cold and chilly. Hinata who is staring at her friend the entire time, could also feel the sadness in May's tone. To lighten up the mood, Hinata smiles softly as she teasingly states. "Yeah, just like how you were before, looked all beaten up because of crying 24/7." May quickly pans her head to look at Hinata giggling. Taken aback by her words, May denies. "No I did not!" May look away, trying to hide her embarrassed face with her silver hair.

"Haha, I was just joking." Hinata said, as both of them cracked up together. After calming down, Hinata look at the girl and decided to ask another question again. "Did you ask for his name?" May look up, remembering back the moment where the boy asked for her name as well. May nods. "Yeah, his name is Ch-"

"Hey, ladies."