18

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

"Eh, the boys are all here too?" May asked, shocked by the sight of seeing Takuya, Akkun, Yamagishi and Makoto is in the room too. "May-chan!!!" Makoto and Yamagishi who jumps up in the air and was about to give the silver haired girl a big hug. May who noticed the two monkeys quickly dogged their attack as the two ended up hugging the floor instead. "Ouch." The two arched in pain as May states. "You know that it is inappropriate to hug a girl without their consent, right?" May stated as the two boys who had their face still on the ground, hummed in respond while the girl giggled.

"Coming through!" Akkun said, warning them you give way to Takuya who carrying some food to the table as May and Chifuyu's eyes sparkled by the sight of the food. May quickly take a seat beside Chifuyu who is already there waiting for the food as the two clapped their hands, thanking for the food before digging in.

"Enjoy your food guys." Hinata said, watching as May and Chifuyu dig into the food happily. "Glad that we saved some food for you two. All thanks to Hinata for telling us about it and also Takuya here for preparing extra food for you two." Akkun said, slapping the back of Takuya's back who is also smiling too. But deep down, Takuya is thinkingabout something else. Since when did she and Chifuyu became close? He thought to himself when all of a sudden. "Wow, your cooking has improved a lot, Takuya." May said, complimented the boy's cooking skill while chewing her food with pure joy on her face. Takuya quickly nods his head in respond to the girl's statement, thanking her for the compliment. "Say, what made you two show up this late though? We were expecting you two to show up like 20 minutes earlier." Takemichi decided to ask the question that they all have been waiting for. May gulps down the food in her mouth, trying to come up with an excuse but nothing comes up in her mind at all, everything just went blank.

"There's quite lots of people walking around at that hour so it took some time for us to walk through the crowd." Chifuyu stated in a calm tone which seems convincing as the rest bought it. "But mind explaining about what happened at the front door?" Hinata asked, catching everyone's attention since only Hinata, Chifuyu and May what actually happened as the rest were confused by the question.

"What do you mean by what happened at the front door, Hinata?" Takuya asked. "Why not let them answer the question." Clearly excitement written all over the girl's face, May couldn't believe what kind of nonsense she has stored in her mind. "Uhm..." May who tries to come up with an excuse while shooting death stares at Hinata who is not bothered at all waiting for her to reply to the question. Feeling uncomfortable and pressured under the center of attention, May just couldn't come up with anything when suddenly, Chifuyu starts speaking up.

"Okay, I will admit it."

Chifuyu stated, making all of them on ears, couldn't wait to listen to what the blonde haired boy have to say. Admit? Admit what?! May thought to herself, gazing at Chifuyu is merely calm in the situation he is in, continues to speak. "Me and May held hands back there because..."

All of them stare at Chifuyu with all ears, anticipating to hear the answer while May on the other hand face palmed herself for how stupid she felt the entire time as Chifuyu continues. "Because we tried to recreate a scene like from a manga."

Eh? May thought along with the others looking at Chifuyu dumbfoundedly. "Manga?" The boys asked, a bit confused by what the boy is talking about. "Yep-" But Chifuyu's words are cut off by Hinata who suddenly states. "Wait, do you mean the drawing that May kept in her room?!" May and Chifuyu flinched by the unexpected question. Drawing? Don't tell me, she saw THAT drawing- Both May and Chifuyu thought. "What? What drawing?" Takemichi asked, having no clue what they are talking about. "That drawing of someone seems like you and Chifuyu are holding hands. I swear I saw it on your study table, May." Hinata said, trying to remember back when all of them feels the atmosphere in the room suddenly changes.