30

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

The first meeting of the year for Toman began with everyone gathered at the same venue where they always held their meetings. Mikey, who stands along with Draken on a higher ground than the others, decided to discuss the issue that went down during Christmas between Toman and the Black Dragons. Upon his name called, Hakkai walks up the stairs with a stern and serious expression. He explains everything and apologises for involving Toman into his family problems. Hakkai also states that he will take full responsibility due to his actions. Unexpectedly, everyone specifically for the division captains accepted his apology, cheering his name outloud to show their support for Hakkai.

"The second person, Inui, to the front!" Not only Takemichi but everyone on the spot are shocked to see the members of Black Dragons made their appearance. After introducing and explaining their motive for being in the meeting, he shocks everyone when Mikey announced that the members of Black Dragons will reinforce with Toman under Takemichi's command. Couldn't believe his ear, Takemichi was overwhelmed by the unexpected news as Inui and Koko approached Takemichi, telling him that they would be serving him even though Takemichi might not trust them at all. But it doesn't end there when Draken raises his voice and tells everyone to keep it down. "Involving the Christmas conflict..." Mikey states as he calls out Kisaki's name.

"You're fired!"

In addition, Chifuyu states that he made a report about Kisaki's betrayal on them during the fight between Toman and Black Dragons, which stur up anger between the members of Toman. Takemichi didn't expect that coming from Chfuyu at all, yet he looked forward to what would happen now to Kisaki. For the first time, Kisaki is desperate to convince Mikey that he needed him, trying to help him to grow Toman into an organisation that everyone will bow down to. Unfortunately, Mikey already made his decision by telling Kisaki that his arbitrary decisions would screw his dream. Just like that, the meeting is wrapped up, leaving Kisaki on his knees, and Takemichi, on the other hand, realises that his mission succeeded.

The following day, Takemichi shows up where Mikey and Draken call him with Chifuyu covering his eyes. Mikey surprised the boy with his babu, CB250T. A bike that is precious to Mikey, Takemichi, was stunned, unsure whether he could actually have it or not. But all those thoughts fade away with Mikey and Chifuyu encouraging him to give it a try. The clueless boy who doesn't know a single thing about bikes, even switching the bike he didn't have any idea how to do it. Eventually, Mikey decided to give him a little lecture as they drove around the town while Mikey shared the bike's origin where Shinichiro, his older brother, found it.

After the stroll with Mikey, Takemichi, and Chifuyu, who are hanging out beside a river, talk about the future, which Chifuyu mentions that it might be time Takemichi to go back to his timeline. With Kisaki and Hanma getting kicked out from Toman and the Black Dragons are now under their commands, Takemichi nods his head, shouting on top of his lungs while thanking Chifuyu. A smile blossoms on the boy's lips. "See you again in 12 years!"

Takemichi went over to meet Naoto. While extending his right hand towards the boy, he reminded the boy to look after Hinata for him. The two shake hands as the memory of him meeting up with the Toman members to announce that he will be leaving Toman before he timeleaps flashes through his mind.

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2017 [Future]«
╚═══════════════╝

Without him realizing, he is already on the future timeline. The last time I was here, I was in prison. That means the timeline changed! Takemichi thought to himself, also expecting Hinata to be saved when all of a sudden, a girl dressed in all black approaches him, telling him to follow her as Takemichi is in confusion with everything happening right now. Takemichi realizes that he is attending someone's funeral and the girl who talked to him just now is sitting on the reception desk, which means it's one of her family member's funerals. Beside her was another girl dressed in all black as she thanked Takemichi for being able to attend her brother's funeral. But she burst into tears after thanking him, unable to hold in the emotions as Takemichi walks away from the reception table. He overheard the girl comforting her crying sibling, which is Mana. Mana apologized to her sister Luna as it caught Takemichi's attention. Brother? Luna? Mana? Could it be? Takemichi starts running towards the room, and to his horror, a picture of Mitsuya is framed on the table. It is indeed that he is attending Mitsuya's funeral. Mitsuya is dead?!