12

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

"May, did you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and chose to wear skirt? I didn't know you like wearing them." Takemichi said, trying to hold back his laughter. Even though I already expected it someone would mention about the skirt, I didn't expect it would be Takemichi. May thought to herself, shaking her head in disbelief and embarrassment hits her at the same time.

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend about that." May stated, a forced smile forms on her lips as Hinata replies. "It looks cute right? And we are matching too!" Hinata who is clearly happy and excited, showing off her skirt while May slaps her head in disbelief. "Yup, it does, Hina." Takemichi stated, looking at the Hinata while flashing a soft smile on his face. Hinata who sees the boy smiles at her, couldn't help but to cover her face that flushes up in redness.

Seriously getting all lovey-dovey in front of me. My gosh. At least she is happy. May thought to herself while rolling her eyes. All of a sudden, Akkun suddenly speaks. "Still, this is the first time I see May wearing a skirt other than the girl's school uniform." May flinched by the statement made, glance at Akkun who sees the girl's irritated face. "I thought May is not the type of girl who would wear something like a skirt out in public." May then pans her head to glance at Yamagishi who rests his head on his hand with Makoto standing beside him. "I think I would agree with Takemichi. She indeed woke up on the wrong side of the bed-"

"What do you guys mean by that huh?" May asked, standing up from her position with frustration and anger build up inside of her, about to explode in any second. "Not gonna lie, it looks good on her though." Takuya mumbles to himself while watching May who is all fired up to beat their asses off. "Eh?" Takuya who is shocked to see all of his friends are now behind him, hiding themselves behind the clueless boy as Akkun states. "We are just being honest-"

May gritted her teeth that made the four of them flinched. "Honest you said? More like teasing to me." May said as she starts chasing the boys except for Takuya that runs away quickly. Hinata and Takemichi couldn't help themselves from laughing at them while Chifuyu who is witnessing the whole situation the entire time, thought to himself. Cute. A small chuckle escape from the boy's mouth.

~

The next day...

"Oh and don't forget to borrow some mangas about detectives for me too." Naoto stated. May nods her head in respond, adjusting her hat before stepping outside the apartment. She walks down the stairs, taking out her phone from her pocket to see a message from Hinata who is apparently in at school, having a club meeting.

[1:17p.m.]

HINATA

I'll be a bit late!
Take care of Naoto, okay?

May replies the text by typing down the word 'okay' before tapping the send button. The sound of the busy road that is crowded with people, May makes her way to one of the local manga café as she enters the café.

"Welcome!" The workers in the local café greets the girl, the sound of the bell that is attached to the door, made some clinging sound when May opens and closes the door. She bows at them as she marched towards the action manga section, look around to find some detective related manga. "I'm not sure which one he would like though." May mumbles to herself under her breath, scanning around the shelves full with manga as her eyes landed on one particular book. "Ah, the new edition of Sherlock Holmes? I bet he would like this one." May exclaims in excitement. She walks towards it and extends her hands, reaching for the book. Yet she realizes that her hand couldn't reach it, so she decided to tip toe, making a second attempt to reach and grab the book.