22

╔═══════════════╗
»Timeline : 2005 [Past]«
╚═══════════════╝

"Ray."

Both Ray and Chifuyu pans their head to see the silver haired girl, standing up with her gaze on the floor. "Oh my, wanting to save your boyfriend here?" Ray sarcastically asked, looking at his own sister who slowly raise her head up and look at him directly in the eyes. "This is between you and me. We will settle this here once and for all." Chifuyu widened his eyes. "May." He mumbles out the girl's name, clearly worries since May is not in good shape at all to fight.

A grin forms on Ray's face, found it quite entertaining as he laughs out loud, focusing back his attention to May. "I have been looking forward for this." In a splint of second, Ray starts sprinting towards May for an attack. "May!" Chifuyu shouts the girl's name. Ray who is clearly going to straightforwardly punch May, shocked when May manages to dodge his attack by ducking herself to the ground. His eyes widened to see May who then stands back up and strikes for a kick, landing her right foot on the side, making Ray stumbles backwards.

All of their eyes widened in shockness to see May manages to land a kick on Ray even in her current situation. Chifuyu froze in his position while Takemichi on the other hand along with Hinata by his side states. "Amazing." Takemichi stated in awe watches as Ray curses himself under his breath. "You bitch-" Before Ray manage to finish his sentence, his eyes widened again in shock seeing May already sneak up to him, about to give another of her kick yet this time, Ray manage to block it.

"Ha, you think you can-" With May's right leg getting blocked by Ray who grabs her on the leg, May didn't waste any time to make a jump on mid air, using her left leg to kick him instead. Caught off guard by May's action, Ray didn't get anytime to react as the girl's left leg hits him on his head. In just an instant, Ray is already on the ground, while May who just spun in mid air gracefully lands on the ground, standing up straight to look down at Ray who is arching in pain after getting hit by May.

Chifuyu who is standing by the side, watches as all went down, impressed by how the boy stated, he looks up to see her with her silver hair covering the side of her face. Not wanting to interrupt them, he just stands there, not knowing how to react upon seeing the girl still have blood dripping down her face. "What..." All of their attention are now on Ray who is still laying down on the ground, enduring the pain as he continues. "What are you waiting for?! Kill me!" Ray shouts, challenging May who is standing in front of him, staring down at Ray without any respond. Takemichi who realizes that Ray's gun is just a few distance away from May's reach, notices that May is actually heading her way towards the gun. Is she really going to do it?! Takemichi shouted in his mind, widens his eyes as he sits up with Hinata embracing him by the side.

Hinata also realizes where the girl is going for, starting to feel terrfied. Knowing May, she would never cross a line to kill someone even though she hated them, till now. "May, don't do this..." Chifuyu look at May who stares down at the gun in her hand, slowly raise it and points it towards Ray. Without any response, Chifuyu is about to reach towards May, fearing she might actually shoot Ray.

All of a sudden, the sound of something hitting the ground the can be heard, Chifuyu then gaze down to the ground to see the bullets are on the ground that formed the clinging sound. Apparently May have dropped all the bullets to the ground before tossing the gun to the side. Ray who is shocked to see May tossing the gun away, looks up to see May gazing down at him with a hurt yet soft expression. A smile forms on her lips. "That's not what I wanted." May stated.

"I don't want all of this to happen either. But because of me, you have suffered too." With sadness can be detected in May's voice, silence greets them as May persues. "All this time I have been running away, thinking that it might solve the problem I'm facing but instead, I made it even worst." The girl then kneels down to the boy who widened his eyes hearing all of May's confessions. With tears in May's eyes, she apologies to the boy. "I'm so sorry for leaving you and let you carry all of father's burden on you, brother." Despite the teary eyes, the soft smile on May's face made Ray getting flashbacks of their mother.