与えなさい私を」あきらめさせる試みることを!/Give me an attempt to give up!

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

Heading back through the employee lounge, Naruto had a shit-eating grin on his face. He was dressed once more, having unsealed his clothes from the storage formula below his collar, and he walked with a cocky, satisfied strut.

"That... was awesome," he remarked proudly to himself. "Some of the best sex me and Hinata have had yet."

The smell of sex coming from him was overpowering, and the few showgirls who were in at this time of day all gave him knowing grins as he passed. Yoshino smirked, batting her eyelashes at him, and Hana tittered wolfishly with her mother and sister, Tsume and Kiba, the three of them wearing inumimi and dog collars with matching canine bikinis.

Naruto winked at the girls as he passed (recalling that the Inuzuka trio did a "dog show" in the morning this time of the week) clicking his tongue playfully as he swaggered on toward the exit. Feeling energized from his rendezvous with Hinata, he swung his hips for the viewing pleasure of the ladies, who followed the movements of his pelvis with intense interest.

However, as he passed out of the employee lounge and into the maintenance hallway that led to the employee entrance, the blond was stopped by a familiarly sultry voice, low and husky and brimming with sexuality.

"Naruto-dono, may we have a word before you go?"

Turning around to face the door he had just come through, Naruto saw the sensual Yin half of his tenant, Kumiko. She wore her scarlet hair in the same fashion as preferred by the late Mito Uzumaki, and the fine silk of her luxurious kimono seemed to shimmer even in the lifeless fluorescent lighting. Countless intricate designs of silver and gold were woven into the deep crimson fabric, forming flowers and vines and spirals and leaves.

It was a subtle embroidery, woven so naturally into the garment that only the sharpest eyes, through the closest observation, could make out the design clearly. Otherwise it simply appeared an intriguing mystique, an indefinable sheen that seemed to dance across the dress, accentuating the natural appeal of her plentiful hills and valleys, contrasting perfectly with her smooth, alabaster skin.

To all appearances, the only differences between Kumiko and Mito, after whom this form was modeled, were the eyes, red and slitted like a cat's, and the nine magnificent fox tails, which she hid usually within her garment, coiled stealthily around her own legs. Like the Scandinavian huldra, or indeed the Japanese kitsune, even when in the form of humans, Kumiko and her sisters still kept the mark of their true nature in the tails of beasts, for they were of course the Tailed-Beasts.

Of course, Naruto's attention was drawn specifically to the generous swell of Kumiko's bosom, and the gloriously bountiful valley of the cleavage which she now strategically exposed. Usually Kumiko wore her kimono in the correct, traditional fashion which have it closed right up the collar, exposing nothing of her "valley of the goddess." Even during her shows, she only exposed her cleavage like this while in the process of disrobing. She was a little old fashioned like that, having inherited many of her sensibilities from times long past.

The only time, indeed, that Kumiko deigned to compromise her manner of dress like this was when she wanted something very much, and was willing to do anything to get it. Naturally, of course, this meant she had Naruto's interest immediately.