~Got Wood?~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

It tickled. The blades of grass in the training field tickled Nadeshiko's nether regions with their movements. Her pussy was bare as she sat on the grass in a cross-legged lotus position, as was every other part of her body. The only thing she was actually wearing was her forehead protector.

Her skin was rosy from exposure, and the nipples of her modest B-cup breasts pointed like an arrow at Naruto Uzumaki, who was seated opposite her. He was not naked.

And, strictly speaking, Nadeshiko had no reason to be in the buff right now, either. It wasn't doing anything to improve her teaching and it didn't particularly illustrate anything (except maybe that even a plain Jane like her could be downright sexy under the right circumstances), yet still she was doing it like this. And, even while channeling a mixture of earth and water chakra to illustrate for the blond how to best nature his energy as wood, she knew full well that there was only one reason she was naked.

So she could be ogled by him.

Yes, feeling Naruto's intent gaze on her naked form, seeing him leer so hungrily at her womanhood, made Nadeshiko get aroused oh so very much. Her clit ached with longing as she blended the Yin and Yang of water and earth in her belly, letting the new wood flow up and out through her limbs, her modest life energy passing into the environment.

Of all ninjutsu elements, mokuton was perhaps the one most closely bound to nature and vigor. The purest essence of wood style was the creation of life, the nurturing of growing things. Already it thrilled her to possess such a rare and valued ability, and the warm glow in her abdomen whenever she put a small part of herself into the miraculous genesis of a living thing, the creation of a growing tree out of nothing but her own chakra, was very much how she fancied motherhood to feel.

In a sense, the trees she made with her ninjutsu were like her own children.

And naturally, using her mokuton jutsu for Naruto, displaying the creation of life for this gorgeous, virile young man, made Nadeshiko so horny. She consciously linked wood style with motherhood, the creation of a tree with the birthing of a child. The plants she made with her ninjutsu possessed her genetic material, albeit the arboreal equivalent. In a very literal sense, the trees she made were her children, her saplings, her daughters and sons.

So doing this for Naruto naturally made her horny. It made her imagination leap to thoughts of making other kinds of children with him, of creating more animal forms of life with his help.

Her pussy was soaking wet as she clapped her hands together in a snake seal.

"Wood Style..." she murmured, blushing in spite of herself under the knowing gaze of Naruto's glistening sapphires. "Arboreal Genesis."

Naruto watched intently, eyes turning yellow and becoming lined with orange pigment. He could feel how the chakra in Nadeshiko's body was being twisted and molded as it was channeled into the ground through her legs and... well, her fanny. Like both the earth and water styles of ninjutsu, Naruto knew from experience that wood style chakra was almost always channeled out through the extremities, as in either the hands or the feet.

Nadeshiko's chakra pooled and concentrated, for a few seconds, in a point in the ground between her and Naruto. When the energy in that spot reached critical saturation, the first big rush of chakra now dwindled to just a slim thread linking Nadeshiko to the small, globular accumulation of elemental power, the natural properties of mokuton began to be expressed.