~Paizuriffic~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

it was glorious. All three of the Sand Sisters had magnificent tits, and they each knew exactly how to use them. The contest was every bit as fun as Naruto would have expected.

Gaara rubbed her mammaries up and down Naruto's shaft. They were pillowy soft, and warm. She held his manhood close to her burning breast, feeling how hard he was against her softness. She squeezed her chest against Naruto's cock, putting a wonderful sort of pressure on it.

Up and down she went, faster and faster. More and more she worked his manhood, pleasuring him harder and harder with her bountiful bosom, rubbing and squeezing and squishing herself tightly and passionately against him.

Gaara pleasured Naruto fervently, zealously. She adored this, delighted in servicing her love. Seeing the look on his face, feeling the throbbing and the pulsing of his dick between her breasts, it turned her on like nothing else she had ever felt. She loved the blonde dearly, adored and admired him perhaps even as much as Hinata herself did.

Naruto had done so much for her in the past. He had given her everything. To do at least this much in return felt like only the most natural thing in the world.

She loved Naruto deeply. She would happily give him everything, and not out of some sense of debt, or obligation. No, everything she gave him was given of her own will, her own volition, freely and gladly. It delighted her to do these things for him.

Gaara loved Naruto. To become his bride was something she wanted more than anything else in the world. Maybe she didn't have to be his first wife, and maybe she could handle another having him before she did, but the Fifth Kazekage was nothing if not determined.

When Naruto came all over her breasts, Gaara smiled and happily kissed the tip of his manhood. She licked him generously clean, lingering on the taste of his seed, a flavor she adored even more than raw liver.

But eventually her sisters stepped in, and pulled her off of the blonde.

"Don't hog him all to yourself, Gaara," said Kanakuro.

"Yeah. You need more than one entry to have a contest, after all," Temari added wryly.

Gaara simply pouted, before sitting down buck naked in the middle of the street. Balefully eyeing her sisters as they argued briefly over who would go next, the redhead then proceeded to start lovingly cleaning Naruto's semen from her breasts. While she would gladly bear his ejaculate as a badge of honor anytime, anywhere, it was generally inadvisable to go out topless in her home of Suna.

Generally.

Also she really liked the taste. It was deliciously salty.

Contentedly licking her lips, Gaara watched Kanakuro shove Temari aside, before kneeling down and beginning her own turn on Naruto. The blond groaned happily, bucking his hips against the brunette's bountiful bosom.

Just like her sister, Kanakuro had magnificent breasts. They were large and soft, almost doughy as they overflowed on Naruto's erect rod, sandwiching his hard savory manflesh in the valley of a voluptuous goddess. She was not as skilled in using them, though.

It was clear to Naruto that the puppet mistress had little firsthand experience in sexual matters. Her movements were clumsy, and she was infrequently hesitant. Her ministrations were a rough, visibly inept imitation of what she had seen her little sister do. She was tentative in her handling of his manhood, which by itself was nothing unusual for most girls at first, but she also fumbled a fair deal with her own breasts.