~Believe it~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

Practically the entirety of Konohagakure's population was assembled in the arena's stands. Women of all ages had gathered at Lady Tsunade's decree to witness the passing of the torch. It was a momentous occasion, the kind of thing they would tell their grandchildren about decades from now.

Civilian and kunoichi alike were in the audience; many of the younger, more nubile citizens had dressed up in the latest fashion, Sasame-style as it was called, clad in their sunday best for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Not since the Lord First, Hashirama Senju, had an honest-to-sage MAN held the title of Hokage, and the excitement was tangible.

There was a certain spark in the air, the eager murmurings of gleeful maids drifting down from the stands. Contagious fervor, a tension that strung up the expectations of every girl, woman, and granny present. Whispered rumors of new reforms to be enacted by the Lord Sixth upon his inauguration – all kinds of filthy, perverted, hedonistic fantasies of how he would use his new power over them – swept through the audience, a breeze that tickled the back of the neck, such talk as raised a woman's hair on end and sent a shiver down her spine.

A scarcely contained zeal thrummed in the atmosphere, an almost tangible collective eagerness for Naruto Uzumaki's coronation. The arena was filled to the brim with a hot, breathless excitement. Impatient youths crowed for the ceremony to begin, and lustful women openly pleasured themselves to vocal fantasies of serving their new Lord Hokage. Old maids smiled, wistfully thinking back on their glory days.

Hinata, Sakura, Sasuki, and Gaara Uzumaki were in attendance. They were seated in a position of honor beneath only Naruto's parents and teachers. Dresses bulged with the swell of their pregnant bellies, collectively perhaps two weeks away from going into labor. Slaves attended to them, each wife served by the two women she had brought in to the marriage as dowry, concubines for Naruto, and the Uzumaki clan.

Ino had a purple lace collar around her neck. Shiho had one in steel-gray. The two blondes cuddled up to their pink-haired mistress, content simply to embrace her. They were dressed, as was much of the rest of the audience, in the trendy, flashy Sasame-style – their usual clothes cut to emphasize and fully expose supple, pouting breasts, firm, pert buttocks, and moist, rosy flowers.

Sasuki was gently embracing her sister and cousin, Itami and Shimizu. Likewise with Hinata, only to Hanabi and Nejie. Gaara was with her two elder sisters, Kanakuro and Temari. All eight of the concubines were clad in the same basic fashion, their old manner of dress modified for maximum exposure of their lewdest parts.

Up in the so-called Kage Box, where the Shadows of the Hidden Villages would convene to watch and judge the final phase of the Chuunin Exams, Naruto's parents and teachers were seated. This was a position of honor for some of the people most important to the next hokage, his mothers and mentors, the women who made him who he was.

Miraya smiled, arms crossed under her most generous bosom. Her hair was visibly damp, the woman having obviously just gotten back from a nice, relaxing shower after getting home from that mission. She had only a towel on, much to the bemusement of Ms. Ruka Umino, Naruto's first love. When asked about this, the white-haired beauty simply smirked and said that it wasn't like she'd be keeping it on for very long.

Ruka, nicely tanned and modestly endowed with an attractive scar across the bridge of her nose, blushed and looked away from the woman. A bit of blood trickled from her nostrils.