~Not So Silent Sentries~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

The sprawling agrarian vista of the Land of Rice Paddies, vast fields of living green which gleamed with a faintly golden sheen in the noon sun, stretched out behind them. Before them rose up the sheer sides of a stone wall, a seemingly natural formation which jutted up incongruently from the shallow limestone beneath their feet. A sparse forest stretched out to either side of them, the woody growth of old trees casting the sides of a monolithic barrier in shadow.

The wall of rock was straight and nearly flawless, looking like it had been carved straight from the bones of the earth by the hands of one just nigh to mastering stonecraft. Its sides rose up from a bedrock foundation at a nearly perpendicular angle, looking both imposing and almost impenetrable. The only rift to be found in this whole monolith was a single, vertical crack – just wide enough for two women of average girth to walk abreast, though not without some discomfort.

And even that was guarded by a high gate of masterfully cast, seal-engraved iron. It was a solid ferrous mass, thick and sturdy, its front marked with a single musical note – the brand of Otogakure. And the gate's stout posts were embedded half into the solid rock, fashioned into the shape of two mighty serpents, poised erect in a posture of threat, fangs as long and thick as Miraiya's forearms menacingly bared by snarling jaws.

Before the gate, no doubt acting as sentries, stood two young kunoichi who looked to be right around Naruto and Sasame's age.

One had straight, long black hair. Her skin was fair, and her dark eyes glanced sternly out at the horizon. She was dressed in conservative gray, her camo trousers blotted with shades ranging from eggshell to ebony. The breast of her shirt bulged faintly with what was probably a largish C-cup bosom, and her slim waist flared out nicely into good, wide, childbearing hips.

Next to her was a tanner woman, rosy-cheeked and sharp-eyed. Her hair was short and spiky, giving her an almost Videl-esque appearance. She wore a tan, yellowish amber shirt with the kanji for KILL scrawled in red across the front. Her hitai-ate was drawn low over her brow, and long-sleeved arms were crossed over a flat chest.

Kagerou, standing between Miraiya and Mikoto, with Asuka behind her and Naruto in front of her, watched in faint amusement as her kouhai Sasame promptly bounced up to the two familiar Oto chuunin, Saku Abumi and Kin Tsuchi. The orange-haired Fuuma's goodly breasts, a shade larger than Kin's, bounced freely from the opening in the front of the girl's blouse. Her nipples looked especially pink and pointy, deceptively doughy buttocks hanging and jiggling lewdly from the back of her assless (and crotchless) trousers.

"Kin-chan!" gushed the bouncy young Fuuma, smiling brightly and waving at the two chuunin guards. "Saku-chan! I'm baaaack~!"

Kin blushed faintly, and it visibly took her a great amount of willpower to keep her eyes locked onto Sasame's face.

"You're early," she said, frowning only the smallest bit. Glancing curiously at the four strangers surrounding Kagerou, she lowly added. "Is everything okay?"

"Heehee, couldn't be better!" chirped Sasame. She bounced up and down on her tiptoes, causing her breasts to move in a likewise manner, rippling like jello in an five point earthquake. "I met the most wonderful people back in the village!"

Saku cocked an eyebrow at the lass, who was acting unusually giddy. She shifted her weight a little on the balls of her feet, leaning forward the tiniest bit to squint subtly at the strangers behind Sasame.