~A Five Grand Smile~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

Miraiya of the Sannin let out a most delighted moan. Her amply soft and generous bosom mashed up lewdly against the smaller, modest bust of the fair and dark-haired beauty, Mikoto. A shiver of pleasure ran through her voluptuous body, her nipples rubbing just so against Mikoto's.

Asuka had her arms wrapped around the two, fingers skittering adventurously up and down the hills and valleys of the two separately yet equally beautiful women. She rubbed her aching, longing body shamelessly against Miraiya's lewd curves and Mikoto's slender form. Three pairs of legs were nigh inseperably tangled as the trio molested and made love to one another.

Mikoto's pale, creamy skin jumped and shivered excitedly at Asuka and Miraiya's touch. Her cheeks were a rosy pink, her eyes distinctly come-hither. Her long and slender, shapely legs brushed up eagerly against Miraiya's and Asuka's.

"Mmm..." she moaned, feeling the fire in her belly. Her pussy ached, every part of her sang in agonizing ecstasy at each single solitary bit of skin-on-skin contact. "How delightful~" she purred, arching her back.

She felt Miraiya's hands on her breasts, Asuka's on her ass. She herself had a hand on Asuka's bum, and another on Miraiya's breasts. The former was firm and supple, only slightly soft or yielding. Sweet, dusky skin dimpled beneath her slim, dancing fingers. The latter, in contrast, was soft and doughy, so wonderfully vast and pliable.

"Occhin can throw one hell of a party," agreed Miraiya, teasingly turning her head to plant a hot and wet kiss just shy of Asuka's lips.

At the same time, she appreciatively felt up Mikoto's slim but shapely body, rubbing her brobdignagian breasts obscenely up and down against the Uchiha matron's modest tits. The soft and milky mounds of a mother of two felt truly delightful beneath the Toad Sage Priestess's ample bust, and she skillfully groped both girls all over.

Asuka moaned, nodding weakly in agreement with these sentiments. She delighted in the feeling of Mikoto and Miraiya's hands on her body, and she eagerly felt up their bodies with her own hands. Her pussy was soaking wet, and shivers of ecstasy coursed through her veins.

"Ohh, Kaguya-dono❤" mewled Kagerou, slim and fair, speaking against the white-haired Kimiko's lips. She was kissing her deeply, the Kaguya and the Fuuma passionately making out. Their nipples were stiff and peaking, a lusty flush coloring their pale cheeks.

Kimiko purred, rolling her tongue in Kagerou's mouth. She tasted the sweet flavors of the lovely Mayfly's tongue, reminiscent of lilies and persimmon. Her body was warm against hers, like sunlight, her breath like the kiss of a forest breeze on naked skin.

"Kagerou..." Kimiko moaned, a gymnast's bosom heaving with deep, panting breaths. "That shameless expression is strangely fitting, for one as beautiful as yourself."

She nibbled gently on Kagerou's lower lip, cupping one of the woman's small, delicate breasts in her hand. She squeezed the pert, humble mound with attentive care, rolling goose-pimpled flesh gently beneath her palm. Kagerou shivered, and whimpered cutely into Kimiko's mouth.

"Mmm, Kaguya-dono... You are such a skillful lover," she purred. The pale azul-verdette planted one of her hands on Kimiko's flawlessly curved and proportioned posterior, feeling the firm and supple flesh which yielded only slightly beneath her fingers. She traced her thumb down the valley of the lean kunoichi's nether cleavage, brushing it against the rim of Kimiko's anus.