~Lilies in the Sand~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

Itami Uchiha was smiling warmly when she excused herself from her little sister's room. Sasuki and Hinata clearly needed some privacy right now as they... quote-unquote "worked out their differences."

They were so passionate at that age. So filled with energy and verve. It reminded Itami a little bit of herself, before she joined the ANBU.

...she was a very early bloomer, okay? She and Shimizu got to exploring certain aspects of the body MUCH earlier than most of their peers. Her sharingan wasn't the only thing that started to bloom when she was seven.

"I remember when Shimizu and I were like that..." Itami mused nostalgically, pausing just a few feet outside the door to her sister's room, briefly listening to the pair as they talked.

"Ohhh, Hinata... you're so good with your hands..."

"Hmmm, your skin is so soft, Sasuki-chan..."

"Ahhhn... I'm getting wet... You're making me so wet, down there..."

"Mmm, your nectar is so sweet... it tastes like honey."

...what? Pillow talk is still a kind of talking.

Itami cheeks were flushed pink as she listened to the two, and the mental images in her mind were quite vivid. It got her burning up south of the border, to hear those two like this, and imagining the position they were might be in now that she had left the room was providing her with enough masturbation fodder to last a week, at the very least.

She stayed there for a few more seconds, just listening as her sister and Hinata bonded. It wasn't until she could feel the moisture beginning to soak through her panties that Itami finally left, headed for her own room and a small chest of "personal devices".

Sasuki was naked by this point, pinned to her bed beneath a surprisingly forceful Hinata. The Hyuuga girl herself had also discarded her outer layers, leaving her in panties and a transparent fishnet top through which her stiff, erect nipples were clearly visible.

"I'm surprised you can get away without wearing a bra..." commented Sasuki huskily, whimpering a little as Hinata trailed hungry nibbles down her neck. "Even with support, I still get backaches from my own breasts... I can't imagine what it must be like for you."

Hinata smiled softly, playfully giving Sasuki what basically amounted to a very sensual purple nurple. She pinched the girl's nipples between her middle and index fingers, then twisted them sharply, licking one of the more prominent bite marks on the Uchiha's slender, pale neck while she did so. Sasuki moaned weakly from this, and she bucked her hips. Her nether lips glistened with the moisture of her feminine arousal.

"I left it at work, actually..." Hinata murmured, remarkably suggestive in her tone of voice. Her milky amethyst eyes twinkled brightly.

"Oh, you were on today...?" said Sasuki, raising her hands to cup the Hyuuga's most generous assets through the effectively transparent fishnet of her top. "I can't believe I missed it."

"Mmm," Hinata moaned, luxuriating in the way Sasuki fondled her breasts, rolling them tenderly beneath the palms of her hands, squeezing them together and kneading the bountiful, creamy flesh with her slim, deft fingers. "I was helping Kushina-san and Kumiko-sempai train in some new acquisitons... Apparently, Naruto-kun recently got some slaves from Kumo."