~Any Other Name, Just as Sweet~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

Kushina watched from the shadows, licking her lips as she beheld the obscenely lewd conduct of those two sexy little ladies. Platinum blonde hair done up in a ponytail, cherry pink hair cut short and practical. Two fine young bodies writhed with carnal indulgence, lusty moans and groans echoing through the dark and narrow alley.

She could smell their arousal, the scent of their flowering maidenheads. She could see the way they wriggled and squirmed, touching themselves shamelessly here and there while peeping on her son making love to Hinata and Sasuki.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh!" Sakura loudly moaned, fingering her pussy and fondling her small breasts.

"Fffffuck! That looks so goooood...!" hissed Ino, watching intently, blushing, as Naruto thrust himself powerfully into Sasuki. "Whyyyy can't that be ussss?"

Kushina licked her lips, glancing pervertedly between these two pretty young kunoichi.

"Ara ara," she whispered softly under her breath, gray eyes twinkling mischievously, "What's this? I'd say it looks like our son has gotten himself a pretty big following... even Sakura-kun, eh?"

She shivered a little, feeling herself heat up down south.

My, how exciting... Kushina thought, licking her lips as she began to slowly, methodically disrobe herself.

She glanced carefully, appraisingly between Sakura and Ino. She undid her bra strap, slipped her panties down over her feet. Feeling foxy, she discarded her lingerie carelessly in the dirt.

Now, she mused sexually, which of you little ladies should I break in first?

Kumiko stirred from her brief rest with a most sensual smile upon her lips. She stretched her arms languidly, almost like a cat as she sat up in the guest futon. Luxuriously embroidered silk blankets slipped and cascaded down her curvaceous figure as she arched her back, letting out a soft and silent yawn with her entire body.

"Mmm, that was a very fine nap," the Nine-tails purred to herself, feeling pleasantly warm and fuzzy. "And an exceptionally fine check up before that," she added a second later, smiling seductively at no one in particular.

Her nipples still felt puffy and sensitive, peeking up from the foremost peaks of two shapely bullet train tits. Obi and Mari had done a whole lot of suckling at her teat, drinking in her healing, invigorating milk with an almost ravenous delight. Kumiko shivered a little at the recollection, feeling a faint tingling in her loins.

"What a lewd couple of sisters..." she mused to herself, recalling how obscenely and shamelessly the two 'Uchi' siblings had conducted themselves against her aching, voluptuous body. "How they loved my milk..." she brought her hands up to her breasts, cupping them, pinching her nipples suggestively between fore- and index fingers. "...and my 'milk'..." she added also, lowering her hands now to her crotch.

Nothing protruded now, the phallus having dispelled quite a bit ago, but still Kumiko felt the phantom sensations of the sisters' opening up their every valley and cavern to the thorough explorations of her mighty serpent, which had slithered and burrowed itself deeply and snugly into every conceivable nook and cranny of those cute, sexy bodies.