~Shitenyome~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

Kushina Uzumaki smiled lustily down at the insensate, weakly moaning bodies of Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno.

"I think my Naruto will really like you girls..." she murmured to herself, eyes glinting mischievously. "I know that I certainly like you. Especially you, Miss Haruno~"

Kushina then licked her lips, leering at these slender, lovely young bodies and modestly feminine frames. Oh, they were cute, and she really liked looking at them. She also liked fucking them.

"Well," said Kushina to herself, "Let's go and see if Naruto-kun likes mommy's little present..."

Bending over, with an excited wiggle of her hips, Kushina picked the two girls up with ease. Shamelessly she slung them over her shoulders, whistling a jaunty little tune as she turned and headed for her house completely stark naked.

She didn't see her son outside.

"He must've gone in already," she mused to herself. "I wonder if those cute little slaves are giving him a nice welcome home right about now...?" She giggled pervertedly.

Heading for the door, Kushina paused only to give the platinum blonde Ino a cheerful smack on the ass. A spiral mark appeared on the young kunoichi's firm little buttock.

"Well, now, I might as well just make this one a slave," she hummed pleasantly with a wicked grin. "A slutty little bitch like this needs a good and forceful master to dominate and own those tight, sexy holes." Kushina licked her lips. "And Mina will probably enjoy playing with you, too..."

Cheerfully fantasizing, she made her way.

Omoi, Samui, and Karui of Kumo were all smiling lewdly at their master and his gorgeous naked body. Worshipfully they raked their eyes over his rippling muscles and bronzed skin, shamelessly ogling a cock that could make a bitch out of a goddess. Their sexy, nude bodies they proudly displayed to Naruto for his pleasure, debasing themselves in the most obscene ways imaginable just to say Welcome home, master~❤

Hinata and Sasuki smiled serenely, watching Naruto greet his Hidden Cloud slaves the only way they could ever want. They were tired, and naked, but visibly satisfied from the thorough fucking they had gotten at the blond jinchuuriki's hands.

Naruto himself was as hard as ever, and irreparably horny. He leered hungrily at the fine, rapeable bodies of his sexy Kumogakure love slaves.

"Hey, babes," said Naruto rakishly, his voice gruff. "How about you pretty little Cloud bitches c'mere and give daddy a nice, warm welcome?"

Karui blushed. Samui smiled. Omoi licked her lips.

"Of course, master," they said as one.

Samui stepped forward first. She took her best assets, those enormous creamy peach tits, and draped them lewdly over her master's throbbing shaft. She sandwiched his cock between her breasts, which she then used to softly (in only one sense of the word) jerk him off service him.

She pleasured him gleefully with her gigantic blonde bazongas.

Karui went next. She moved behind master, kneeling down to be at eye level with his godly, perfectly sculpted ass. Blushing and growing wet at the sight, she then leaned in and kissed him. She trailed her lips over his buttocks, leaving soft, loving bite marks all over the flawless skin and beautifully sculpted muscle.