~Homecoming~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

team curled in twisting drifts like translucent fingers around the forms of three beautiful, nude young women. The flush of warmth lent a ruddy hue to soft, smooth, pale skin. One sat upon a bathing stool, water glistening on a swollen belly, as the other two attended to her.

Sweat and moisture, condensation and perspiration, trickled in curious paths down the perfectly voluptuous figures of three gorgeous Hyuuga, their course describing every slightest rise and dip along the way.

Hinata Uzumaki née Hyuuga let out a soft, subtle moan. Water poured down her body, her little sister and her bodyguard enthusiastically bathing her. Fluid passed in glistening sheets over the rolling hills of her bosom, a moist sheen cascading down her pregnant form.

She smiled, allowing the two to wash her.

Koko reverently pressed herself against Hinata, splashing soapy water down the lengthy, deep crevice between her breasts. The branch house member was as buxom as any Hyuuga, and she was grateful of the chance for her ample bosom to be of some use to her lady.

She adored Hinata-sama, and would do anything to please the young woman.

She sensually rubbed her chest up and down Hinata's back, working the soapy water into a sizable, foaming lather. Koko's fingers dug deeply into the soft and doughy meat of her breasts, and she bit back a lewd moan as her nipples ground against the ridges of her lady's shoulder blades.

"Oh... Hinata-sama...!" she whispered, unconsciously licking her lips. Her pussy was wet, absolutely drenched with her nectar.

Hinata smiled demurely, her byakugan letting her see most of Koko's form behind her. She swiveled and tilted her head just the tiniest bit up and to the left, her serene expression not once changing.

"You look exceptionally cute today, Ko-chan," she said, complimenting her kinswoman and bodyguard.

Hinata-sama was utterly radiant.

Koko's face turned beet red. Blood trickled from her nostrils.

M-Milady! You are too kind!

This was what the woman thought, even as she struggled to keep her nostrils from erupting with this spontaneous hemhorrage. Ever since her marriage to Naruto, the former Hyuuga heiress, who had abdicated this position in favor of devoting herself fully to her husband, had grown more confident, becoming truly womanly and elegant.

In nearly every way, she had metamorphosed into the perfect ojou-sama.

Hanabi blushed, looking up into her sister's eyes. She was kneeling in front of Hinata, on the bathroom floor, a washcloth in hand and a bucket of water beside her. The girl looked abashed, mentally comparing her own bust size with Koko's, and her sister's.

She was still young, a relatively fresh genin, and her breasts had yet to grow into the traditional Hyuuga fullness, being only a medium B-cup at present. It was something Hanabi still felt self-conscious about, even with her sister's repeated gentle assurances that she would eventually blossom.

"Honored sister..." Hanabi murmured, looking up at Hinata with loving admiration. Her milky byakugan eyes were starry, gazing upon her elder sister with a sense of profound gratitude. Twin pearls gleamed with deep and unabating affection.