~Stacking the Deck~

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

It was a swagger in his step and a grin on his face that Naruto walked back down the street to his house. His dick swung between his legs like an elephant's trunk as he strutted down the road, naked as the day he was born. It hung nearly to his knees, contentedly flaccid, and glistened with a tantalizing mixture of sweat and love juices.

The blond's dusky, lean washboard abs rippled sensually with the movement of his body. The spiral markings and radial array of his trigram seal accentuated his muscular core, the bottom-most axis of the tattooed formula dipping into the virile golden forest of his pubic hair. Muscles bulged beneath his skin, not overlarge but still quite generous powerful. They were perfect – his pecs, his biceps, his quads, so on and so forth.

You would not be remotely exaggerating to say that Naruto Uzumaki had the body of a Greek god.

Apart from his penis. That was much larger than anything you would see on a Hellenistic statuary or mural depicting anything that wasn't a satyr or barbarian.

But, that aside, Naruto was gorgeous. You know, as far as the ladies were concerned. With sun-kissed blond hair, those baby blue eyes, that winning smile, and a body the likes of which artists would toil their whole lives to capture and preserve for future generations. He was the hottest thing in the Elemental Nations, and he felt pretty damn good right about now.

Laying Gaara then and there right in the middle of the street had really done wonders for his nerves. He was on top of the world after that intensive session with the kazekage, and he felt much more confident in what he was going to do. He'd pumped the buxom sand-manipulating redhead with enough of his seed to impregnate a small village. Her sisters had also been eager for some fun, too, though they had taken it rather in the ass.

Naruto beamed at no one in particular, winking rakishly at a passing village girl (who tittered and blushed, shamelessly ogling his naked body) before turning down the street to his family's house.

And his eyebrows went up nearly into his hairline when he saw what was going on right before his doorstep.

"Hot damn," he whistled. He felt the blood start rushing back into his flaccid member, causing it to stiffen and stir. He got hot in the face beholding this bawdy, carnal spectacle

Sasuki and Hinata were tangled together, in a collective state of considerable undress, moaning and giggling as they did things to one another that would have gotten them arrested on the spot for gross obscenity and public indecency in any more conservative or realistic setting. Though here all it earned them was a variety of wolf whistles and catcalls from various lovely young residents and pedestrians.

"Ohhh, yesss! Hinata! Hinata!" moaned Sasuki, her hands roaming lewdly and enthusiastically over the pale, creamy dips and curves of the Hyuuga's voluptuous figure.

"Sasuki! Ah! Sasuki-chan! Ahhn...!" panted Hinata, eyes half-lidded and cheeks painted a dusty scarlet. Her fingers danced sensuously over her friend's body, tapping her suggestively here and there.

"Fuuuuck! Hinata!" cried Sasuki. She arched her back, blood crimson sharingan flaring to life. Her thighs were visibly drenched with feminine juices, the moisture of her womanhood easily discernible, even as tightly entangled as her limbs were with Hinata's.