Ai Doll

WARNING: This fanfic depicts activities of an adult nature between characters who would be minors in the real world. The author of this fic does not endorse such things being done by minors in real life, and in fact strongly discourages minors from reading this, and also from participating in any and all such activities until they are at the age of majority/consent as defined in the laws or customs of their state or principality.

Naruto's naked body, as well as the nude bodies of his fellow Leaf nin (plus Sasame's might-as-well-have-been-naked manner of dress) drew their group plenty of intrigued stares. Cute girls – and they were ALL cute – gathered by the sides of the streets in small clusters of three or four apiece to watch as this most unusual of groups made its progress toward the center of the village.

There were plenty of lustful whistles, catcalls and playful jeers. Bolder lasses offered some very lewd compliments to the Leaf kunoichi on their breasts, and even the shyest of the onlookers made it very clear what they thought of Naruto's bare ass and naked cock.

"What do they feed those Konoha women to make 'em such cows? Just look at the SIZE of those tits."

"Damn, do those asses jiggle. Oooh, I sooo want to just go up and give those big booties a good, hard smack!"

"Forget the girls! What about that man? I never thought penises were that big. I feel sore just looking at it."

"Oh, yes! I bet it tastes delicious, though! Doesn't it look that way? I wouldn't mind sucking down some of THAT every morning."

"That ass of his looks like you could cut a diamond on it. And those muscles..."

"His arms look so strong, don't they?"

"Eeee! I hope we can get a chance with him before he leaves~!"

"Not until after Occhin-sama's had her piece, though."

"Well, obviously. I'd never dream of taking something from Occhin-sama."

And on it went, plenty of chattering and tittering to boost egos and get the more exhibitionistic types nice and horny. Which was probably why Miraiya was so shamelessly winking and blowing kisses to the crowds, and making all kinds of obscene poses to show off her ridiculously beautiful and buxom body.

Asuka was far more reserved, and she blushed badly every time someone offered her wink or a bit friendly sexual harassment. Mikoto was closer to Miraiya in her appreciation of the attention, though she was not as outright shameless in giving fanservice to her gathered admirers.

Naruto did his best to focus on getting where they were going.

Otogakure was, for all the secrecy, actually a very normal-looking town once you got inside. The buildings were smaller, for the most part, than what you might find in Konoha, and somewhat fewer in number, but they were largely the same kinds of places you'd find in any good-sized village. Restaurants, general stores, a smithy or two, a bath house, a granary – it had all the usual accoutrements you'd expect to see in a village, ninja or otherwise.

The roads wound organically this way and that, melding into the geography of the area walled in by that great, hidden expanse of rock. Houses were pushed tightly together, some of the taller stories looking to have been added on rather haphazardly, leaning out over the street. It looked more rustic, less urbane than Konoha – which wasn't exactly a futuristic metropolis itself – but it was clear that the people here were largely happy, even proud to call the Hidden Sound home.

Naruto took all of this in with a smile.

"Occhin must not be that bad, if she can run such a happy village!" he remarked simply, but cheerfully. He did not give any particular care to his nudity, or the catcalls of horny locals. Despite what Guren and Kimiko had said, nobody had outright walked up to the group and requested, or demanded, sexual favors.