Episode 7 - The confession

After recording a video of herself to her dad, Onjo stood from her seat and walked toward where both Areum and Suhyeok were sitting. Once she reached them, Onjo stood beside Suhyeok and handed him the video camera, so her isolated friends could have a chance to leave a video message to their parents before anything happened to them.

"You guys can leave a message as well if you want." The white hoodie girl mentioned as she watched Areum lifted her head away from Suhyeok's shoulder. Then, Onjo took a sneak peek at both Namra and Wujin.

"I've already told them but they didn't have any message to leave for anyone." Onjo added as Suhyeok took the video camera from her hand.

"I don't really have anything to say." Suhyeok uttered as he stared down at the camera recorder. A few seconds after that, the tall boy shifted his attention toward Areum. The white hoodie girl followed his eyesight and stared at the class vice president.

"What about you?" The tall boy asked the girl he likes as he gazed upon her side profile. Areum shook her head in response as she looked at the video recorder on Suhyeok's hand.

"I don't have anything to say, either. Maybe later." Areum replied as she lifted her eyes from the camera recorder to look at the white hoodie, giving Onjo a soft smile before returning to stare at the scene of the school yard.

"We believe in you." Onjo suddenly spoke, making both Areum and Suhyeok look over at the white hoodie girl. "You can untie that now." She continued as Areum stared at her.

"Jimin will not like it. Because of her hatred and rage toward her parents' death, she completely saw us as zombies. It's the only reason why Suhyeok's really stubborn on tying our hands together." The beauty whispered as she stared at Onjo's facial expression.

Fully aware of how true the statement coming from Areum, Onjo left the two of them and she went back to her seat. Suhyeok glanced over at the black haired girl, who was continuously stared at Onjo's spot with regretful expression, before placing the video recorder on top of the table behind where they were sitting.

Minutes later, the black haired girl then took the video camera once Suhyeok placed it on top of the table. She flipped the side of the screen and switched the video camera open. Once the screen came alive, Areum lifted the video camera to her face level using her free hand.

The young girl only stared at the screen as she kept visioning her appearance when she tried to bite the boy she likes. Not wanting to keep thinking about the horrible thoughts, the black haired girl lowered the camera as she closed the side monitor of the recorder. Then, her eyes drifted to the red curtain rope that tied their hand together.

"Why are you doing this to yourself, Suhyeok-ah?" Areum asked as Suhyeok glanced his head at her. The black haired girl held onto the video camera in her hands.

"Because the others are really scared." The tall boy simply replied as he followed the trail of her eyes looking at.

"And you're not scared?" The black haired girl questioned, averting her focus to the boy beside her. The two of them then stared at each other's eyes.

"Mm-mm." Suhyeok nodded his head in response.

"Why not?" The beauty curiously asked as she stared at his black eyes.

"Because...I'm just not. You're still the Areum that I know from the past few years." Suhyeok replied in a serious tone of voice.

"You know how I said I wanted to bite you earlier?" Areum uttered as she silently brushed her thumb nail against the surface of the video camera.

"It's okay. It's in the past now." Suhyeok interrupted when he knew the beauty was feeling guilty about the earlier incident.

"It felt like I was dreaming. You were just giving off such a beautiful scent." Areum continued as she looked away from the boy beside her.