Episode 10 - Cheongsan's mom

"Mom." Cheongsan uttered in disbelief when he saw his mom in front of him.

The young boy blinked his eyes in disbelief after seeing his mom standing in front of him. However the boy was too emotional to notice the appearance of his mom. The woman in the orange apron with the logo of the family restaurant has turned into one of the eating flesh monsters. Cheongsan's mom kept snarling at the boy as the feeling of urgency rises to eat the young boy.

"Cheongsan!" Onjo called out when she saw the Lee boy hopped over the truck and was almost in contact with her. The white hoodie girl immediately grabbed the back of his vest and pulled him away from the zombie. Cheongsan fell beside Onjo after being pulled away from the truck.

Suhyeok was about to help Onjo pull Cheongsan away from the zombie but the tall boy instantly stopped in his tracks when he spotted Cheongsan's mom, who kept snarling and trying to reach them over the truck. The tall boy watched in sympathy when he saw the devastation on his close friend's expression.

Meanwhile the three male students had managed to reach the other side of the truck. Being the first one to reach the other side of the truck, Daesu yelled in surprise when he spotted one of the zombies standing in front of him. The plump boy instantly pushed the zombie away.

"There's another zombie here!" Daesu yelled over the loud heavy rain.

Once the rest of the students heard Daesu's loud scream, one by one, they stood and watched the plump boy start to fight with Cheongsan's mom. Then, the boy continued to fight the zombie by kicking her to the ground and repeatedly hitting her with the metal pipe.

"Daesu!" Joonyeong yelled when he spotted the plump boy fighting with the zombie.

Seeing his friend fall on the ground and struggling to fight the zombie, Joonyeong immediately went to help him by smacking the zombie using the pipe while the plump boy tried to get away from her.

"Daesu, get away!" Joonyeong warned as he grabbed one of the zombie's legs and pulled it away from the fallen plump boy.

"I said stop it!" Cheongsan shouted when he saw his friends repeatedly hitting and kicking his mom.

Then, as quick as a flash, Cheongsan dashed over the truck and charged toward the two friends. He pulled Joonyeong away and pushed Daesu before the plump boy could hurt his mom any longer.

"Stop that!" Cheongsan warned before punching the plump boy, who seemed confused with his friend's behavior. Daesu managed to defend himself by putting his arms in front of his face as a shield when Cheongsan kept pulling punches on him.

"Cheongsan! What the hell?" Joonyeong questioned when he saw Cheongsan was punching Daesu by sitting on top of the plump boy. Joonyeong was about to pull the raging away from punching his friend but immediately stopped when he spotted the female zombie trying to rise up from the ground.

"You son of a bitch!" The raging boy screamed through the heavy rain. Both Wujin and Joonyeong were busily keeping the female zombie on the ground by hitting and smacking her using any weapon they could use.

When hearing Cheongsan screamed in anger, Areum turned her head toward the school building to see that the loud scream had caught the attention of the nearby zombies. Quite anxious with their current situation, Areum placed her hand on Suhyeok's back and gently pushed him toward the rest of the male students.

"Go help them." The beauty muttered to Suhyeok after gently pushing the tall boy forward to help the rest of the male students. Without wasting any time, Suhyeok quickly jumped over the truck, rushed over Cheongsan and restrained the angry boy by wrapping his arms around Cheongsan's torso before he could shoved his other two friends.