1. ANHS: The school of your dreams

Ez: "Let the show begin." (A/N : I removed Horimiya, because they all have their crushes and I think they won't give that much reaction either way.)

Maruo: "I can't wait to see it. How many years has it been for me to get this excited?'

Hikigaya/Oreki/Azusa/Ishigami: 'Initially I'm not interested, but I feel like he is one of us.'

April. The school entrance ceremony. I rode the bus to school, bobbing and shaking in my seat. While I looked idly out my window, watching the city's scenery change, the bus picked up more and more passengers.

Most of them were young people wearing high school uniforms.

There was also a frustrated salary worker, who looked like the type to have once mistakenly groped someone aboard a crowded bus. An unsteady elderly lady stood in front of me, wobbling so badly I thought she was in danger of falling. Considering I'd known how packed this bus would likely be, I supposed I was simply reaping what I'd sown by getting on.

Chitanda: "Poor old lady."

Mayaka: "That guy should've helped her."

Yukino looks at Hachiman: "He reminds me of someone." Then she chuckles.

I was fortunate to have found a seat, but it was still crowded. I forgot about the unfortunate elderly woman and patiently waited to arrive at my destination, my mind clear as a passing stream. The weather was especially fine today, not a single cloud in the sky. It was so refreshing that I nearly fell asleep then and there.

Oreki: "I want to sleep too."

Satoshi: "Now, now. Don't sleep ,Houtarou."

Tobe: "He is lazy? Hayato-kun would be much better."

Miura: "To be honest, that guy's looks are the only plus point people would tolerate him."

However, my gentle respite was promptly obliterated.

"Excuse me, but shouldn't you offer up your seat?"

My eyes, which were about to close, snapped back open. Huh? Could this person be angry with me? But I realized that it was someone else being scolded. A young, well-built blond man of high school age had sat down in one of the priority seats. The elderly woman stood right next to him, and another woman stood beside her. This second, younger lady appeared to be an office worker.

Kaguya: "Ugh."

Hayasaka: "Shit! It's that guy." These 2 were completely displeased

Even Haruno made an annoyed look
Miyuki: "Shinomiya? You know him."

Haruno: "His name is Koenji Rokusuke from Koenji congelmerate."

Yukino: ' I've never seen Nee-san this annoyed.'

Kaguya: "It is the only company which can rival Shinomiya"

Hayasaka: "The problem is, he is so arrogant and narcissistic."

"Hey, you there. Can't you see that this elderly woman is having trouble?"

the office lady said. She seemed to want the young man to offer up his seat. Her voice carried quite well throughout the quiet bus, attracting several people's attention.

"That's a really crazy question, lady," the boy said. I wondered whether the boy was angry, unobservant, or just painfully honest. In any case, he grinned broadly and crossed his legs.'

"Why should I offer up my seat? There's no reason for me to do so."

"You're sitting in a priority seat. It's natural to offer up those seats to the elderly."