6. What it means to be human

Ez: "Alright, everyone. Now we're going to react to midterms, before that we will see Ayanokouji's view of the world ."

Kaguya: "Ez-san, you said the student would be expelled if they didn't prepare for the test, right?"

Ez: "Yes."

Onodera: "I'm sure one of the three idiots are gonna fail."

Iroha: "Ayanokouji-kun might show another twist."

Fuutarou: "Yeah, that guy is too smart to find loopholes

Hayasaka: 'Ayanokouji-kun's ideals... I want to see how he views the world. He is so cool.!'

Ez: 'What a maiden!'

"You also practice martial arts, don't you, Ayanokouji-kun? You must hold a dan rank."

Miku: "Duh! He moves so fast and strong. He must've learned martial arts."

Hachiman: "He must've learned more than 2 martial arts."

Yukino: "Yes. His evades are basically Kung-fu, but he punched the elder Horikita in Karate stance."

"I told you, didn't I? Just piano and tea ceremony."

Itsuki: "Didn't he say calligraphy?"

"You said calligraphy before."

"I...did calligraphy in addition to those, yes." ]

Itsuki:  0_0

Fuutarou: "Well, there's your answer."

"You purposefully get lower test scores, and you say that you studied piano and calligraphy. I really don't understand you."
"My scores were a coincidence. I really did do piano, tea ceremony, and calligraphy." If there were a piano here, I could at least have performed "Für Elise."

Nino: "I'd like to see him play."

Ez: "You will see later. He plays it on a cruise."

Kaede sweatdrops and says: "What about spoilers?"

Yukino: "Fur Elise, huh? It was presumed that Beethoven wrote it for his love of life. So will Ayanokouji-kun play it for a girl?"

Nino, Hayasaka, and Miura's hearts were shot.

Hachiman: "Congrats, you literally killed 3 girls." He salutes his girlfriend.

Yukino, who was oblivious asks: "What did I do?"

Hachiman thinks is she really oblivious or just pretending.

Ez: "He will not perform for a girl, but he will play."

The 3 girls' hearts were restored.

Kaguya looks at Hayasaka and thinks: 'She became a die-hard fan for Ayanokouji-kun. I wonder what happens if she meets him right now?'

"You saw a strange side of me."

"On the contrary, I always thought of you as a normal girl. Well, not really."

Horikita glared at me.

"HAHAHAHA"

Hiratsuka: "He is funny."

Haruno: "That girl isn't normal. Every side of her is strange."

Hayama: "I know I shouldn't say this, you're right, Haruno-san."

Loners: 'Lol'

"Let's go back. If anyone saw us out here, they'd probably get ideas."

She was certainly right about that. Rumors about a boy and a girl hanging out alone in the dark would be bound to circulate. Not to mention the fact that our relationship seemed to be intensifying. Horikita got up slowly and walked toward the dorm.