4. Two-faced bitch

After Horikita tutoring the three idiots 

Nino: "Ugh. I want to punch her so bad."

Yukino: "Horikita-san is so annoying. Though the three idiots are stupider than grade school students."

Nino: "I really want to kill Ike and Yamauchi."

Kaguya: "Sudog-kun is ill-tempered but he's serious about his goals, that might be his redeeming feature."

Miura: 'There are people who are more annoying than Tobe."I would like to be friends to be Kushida-san if she's here. She's a very modest girl."

Chitanda/Yotsuba: "Me too, Miura-san."

Loners: 'I beg to differ.'

Maruo: "I don't trust that girl. She's a phony. Kiyotaka should've known that and she's not worthy to be considered his target. Yotsuba-kun should stay away from her.'

Hayama: "Moreover, Ayanokouji isn't fazed."

Fuutarou: "You're right. How is he so calm despite all these tensions?"

Hayasaka: "He is so cool."

Nino: "I agree, Hayasaka-san. He is always reasonable."

Shiranui: "I'm also with you two."

Hachiman: 'Thus, Ayano fanclub was born.'

Yukino: "It seems like Ayanokouji-kun is becoming popular even on the screen."

Hachiman: "Who wouldn't be? I admire that guy. He is the ace of our loner kind."

Yukino: "Ara~ I never thought you'd admire someone. But, something tells me there is more than we know about him."

Hachiman: "So you are also getting the eerie vibes from him."

Oreki and Sakuta suddenly joined Hachiman and Yukino's conservation

Oreki: "It seems like you two noticed as well. I think even Ishigami noticed it."

Hachiman: "Yeah."

Miyuki: "Ez, play the video."

Ez: "Got it."

Title: Two-faced bitch

"EH?"

Oreki/Hachiman/Sakuta/Ishigami: 'Kushida,huh?"

Yotsuba: "Ez-san. Calling someone B is bad." 

Ez: "You're gonna see now, why I call them a bitch. That bitch is a motherfucking, douche, harlot who fucks herself with her father and... MOTHERFUCKER! I WILL KILL THAT BI—

Everyone: "LANGUAGE."

Hiratsuka: " There are some innocent students here."

I left the library and chased after Kushida. I wanted to thank for her working so hard to get the study group together and to apologize. Besides, I wanted to do everything possible to get along with such a cute girl, you know? Whipping out my cell phone, I pulled up Kushida's contact information.

 Although it was my second time calling, I felt nervous about contacting her. The phone rang twice, then three times. However, she didn't pick up. Did she not notice me calling? Or was she refusing to answer it? Kushida wasn't around campus, so I continued to search for her. When I got inside the school, I glimpsed someone who looked like Kushida from behind.

 It was already around six PM, so the only people here should've been involved in club activities. Well, this was Kushida we were talking about. She was probably waiting for one of her good friends to finish club stuff.