8. Buying the test papers

Ez:  "Alright, let's see Class-D's midterms preparations."

Ryuuen: "Oh, we'll see the defects preparation, huh? Hey, god. Where's Hiyori?

Ez: "Oops I forgot her."

Ryuuen: "Bring the loli's gang with her as well."

Ez: "Got it."

Iino: "Umm, Ryuuen-senpai?"

Ryuuen: "Hmm?"

Iino: " What relationship do you have with Ayanokouji-senpai?"

Ryuuen: "Kuku. We have a complicated relationship. But I will defeat that monster."

Everyone: 'Why does Ryyuen/ kun want to defeat Ayanokouji/ kun?'

Yukino: "Once again, why do you call him a monster?"

Ryuuen: "Because he has T-rex. Kukuku." Albert and Ishizaki laughed as well after remembering the scene.

"T-REX?"

Ryuuen: "His di—"

Ez: "Oi, Ryuuen, don't spoil."

Ryuuen looked at Ez and grinned: "Oh, so you will play it in the future, huh?"

Ez: "Yes, nuruhuhu."

Ryuuen: "Kukukuku."

Everyone: 'These two are insane." They sweatdropped

Ez: "Alright, please welcome Sakayanagi Arisu, Hashimoto Masayoshi, Kamuro Masumi, and Kito Hayato from class 2A. Shiina Hiyori from class 2 B."

He snapped his fingers and the mentioned people appeared in the theatre.

Sakayanagi: "Ara~ Masumi-san. Do you have any idea where we are? You're here as well Hashimoto-kun, Kito-kun?"

Every male was astonished by her beauty. Her body looks frail as a doll but serene. Her face and her signature lilac hair make her more beautiful.

Some males thought that it is unfortunate that she is flat-chested.

Females were also admiring her beauty.

She was displaying immense superiority that even Kaguya, Miyuki, Maki, Irisu, and Yukino's pride couldn't compare.

Masumi: 'Where is this place? And why the hell am I with this girl wherever I go?' Masumi frowned.

Kito just nods

Snek: "Hime? Is that King on the screen?"

Arisu looked at the screen and: "Fufu~"

Hiyori: "Eh? Ryuuen-kun, Albert-kun, Ibuki-san, Ishizaki-kun? You were also here? Where is this place?"

Everyone was mesmerized. They saw an angel in flesh.

Her beauty rivals Sakayanagi but rather than superiority, she is displaying purity that rivals Chitanda.

Hachiman: 'Why are most of the students in ANHS this beautiful?' Hachiman was blushing.

Same with Sakuta.

Yukino pinched Hachiman's arm and Mai pinched Sakuta's cheek.

They groaned in pain

Hiyori saw the screen, she blushed and said: "Eh? Kiyotaka-kun? Why is my book buddy there on the screen?"

Miura, Nino, Hayasaka declared Hiyori as their love rival.

Ez: "Hello, newbies. We're going to react to your friend Ayanokouji." He inserted previous chapter memories into their mind