17. Icarus

After seeing Ayanokouji's plan, everyone was shocked beyond belief.

Hikigaya: "This guy is insane. His intelligence is on the other dimension."

Yukino: "His plans are indeed fault-proof. 

Ryuuen: "Kuku, that's the monster I know."

Oreki: "Is this the reason Chabashira is obsessed with him helping the class?

EZ: "Silent everyone. We're now going to see a new video."

 "Is it safe to say that for the time being, you're satisfied?" I asked.

"Yes. First, I'd like to say that you did wonderfully. I'm honestly impressed."

"Well, tell me something. Is it really true? Did he demand I be expelled from school?"

Kaguya: "Who's he?"

Maruo/Arisu: 'Ayanokouji Atsuomi-sensei.'

Miyuki: "Just who the heck is targeting Ayanokouji?"

Chabashira-sensei leaned against the railing and looked toward the sky. 

"Do you have any basis for saying that the story is true?" 

"I know quite a lot about you. Might not that be the reason, more than anything else? Other teachers don't know about your true abilities. But I have no doubts." " 

Maki: "Yeah. Albeit how cruel he is, Ayanokouji-Kun's intellect is nearly unrivaled."

Oreki: "He is an abnormality. How could someone be nearly perfect in all areas? And this is him holding back? How can someone be this powerful? It's like he is not a human, but a creation."

Arisu and Maruo widened their eyes and looked at Oreki. They were impressed by his deductive skills.

Zamiozuka: "Is he raised in a facility?"

Yukino: "This is not manga or anime."

Arisu and Maruo were impressed by Zamiozuka as well. 'Maybe I should start reading manga'.

I certainly had my doubts. It was true that I stood out because of the entrance examination, but it shouldn't have been something all the teachers had inside knowledge of. But still, the sequence of events was rather odd. Chabashira-sensei had said that man had contacted the school directly. As expected, this person was hiding something.

"I'm sure that you've heard of this rather famous myth, the wings of Icarus."

Haruno: "Why that myth?"

Hachiman: "I think it is related to Ayanokouji."

Itsuki: "Yeah, he mentioned about being caged in his monologues."

"Why do you bring that up?" I asked.

Ryuuen: 'Kukuku, so he's been caged his entire life. Monsters like him should be caged.'

"Icarus flew out of the tower where he was imprisoned in order to gain his freedom. However, that wasn't achieved through one person's abilities alone. It was because his father, Daedalus, had constructed wings and instructed him to fly. He didn't fly because of his own intentions. Don't you think that sounds exactly like your current predicament?"

Fuutarou: "Wait, does that mean..."

Kaguya: "No way."

Hayasaka: "It's already been hinted all along."

Tobe: "What the heck?! Just tell us already."

Ishigami: "Just watch."

"I can't understand."

"That man—no, your father—said this: 'Sooner or later, Kiyotaka will gladly chase the means of his expulsion from school.' You're welcoming your end, much like how Icarus fell into the sea and died after his wings were burned, because he'd flown too close to the sun."

The wings of Icarus, huh?

"HIS FATHER?"

Kaguya: "As I thought. He's getting targeted by his father."

Haruno: "I think Ayanokouji-Kun's quite a rebel."

Maruo: "Oh, he sure is."

Hayasaka/Kaguya/Maki: 'The chances of him being that man's son has been increased.'

Nino: "Wait! I don't understand. Why his father is targeting him? Is he the reason why Ayanokouji-Kun's like this?"

Arisu: "First, I think it will be shown in the upcoming videos. Secondly, his father is the main reason he is like that."

Ishizaki: "he must be one hell of a shitty father."

Ryuuen remembered Ayanokouji's childhood flashback: "Of course he is."

"So, what do you plan to do?" she asked."You should know, Sensei. Icarus won't heed Daedalus' warnings."Even though his wings burned, Icarus flew as high as he could in search of his freedom.

Haruno: "Ayanokouji-kun is a great philosopher as well."

Ez: "To the next video then."

—————————————————————————————

CHAPTER 17 ENDS.

IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY

NEXT STARTS FROM VOL 4.

I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF INVITING THE ROSHIDERE CAST.

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

PUBLISHED ON- NOV 21 2022