10. Love master

Ez: "Ok, guys. Now we're reacting to Sudo's second expulsion."

Nino: "How many times will that guy get expelled?"

Ez: "Last time, it was because he failed. This time it is because of our one and only dragon boy."

Ryuuen: "You son of a bitch."

Ez: "But before that we see Ayanokouji being a love master."

"LOVE MASTER?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku." 'That's bullshit. The monster manipulates everyone, he is not capable of it.'

Sakayanagi: 'That should be impossible. He couldn't feel love in mere 2 months after joining.'

Students overflowed through the school doors as they made their way home. I was a little worried about finding Ichinose, but my anxieties quickly disappeared. She stood out even in this sea of students. Although her cuteness could have been one reason why, she also had the type of presence that dominated wherever she was. To be honest, I didn't really know how to describe it. I could only describe it as an intoxicating, gentle power. A power that was amplified by how many of the first-year students recognized her. It was similar to Kushida, but even more so. Ichinose was popular with boys and girls alike. They greeted her one after another. Because of that, I wasted about five minutes just trying to find the right time to call her myself. 

"Ah. Ayanokouji-kun. Over here, over here!" Ichinose eventually noticed me and called me over. Pretending as I'd only just arrived, I casually raised my hand.

"ICHINOSE?"

Mai: "Why is Ichinose-san with Ayanokouji-kun?"

Yukino and Kaguya are glaring at Ichinose's watermelons

"So, what should I do next?" I asked. 

"I plan to finish this as soon as possible. Follow me."

 I put on my shoes and followed Ichinose to the other side of the building. We arrived at a spot right behind the gymnasium. This seemed like the place where someone would confess their feelings. 

"Now then..." Ichinose took a deep breath and faced me. No way... Did Ichinose plan to confess to me?! 

"I think..."

 No way, there was no way this could—" 

Miura: "Is she confessing to him?"

Mayaka: "The situation looks like it."

Hayasaka: "N-no way." ' How can I fight against those watermelons? Wait, I have a nice butt than Ichinose, and I'm flexible so I'm good at bed, that should take care of his penis.'

Ishigami: "No it's not. She didn't even know him personally. In a mere 2 months, no girl would confess to him. Maybe she asks him to be her pretended boyfriend due to someone's confession."

Chika: "You're so dumb. Due to my baby boy's handsomeness, Ichinose-san is confessing to him."

Ryuuen: "You think she's that dumb, you pink baboon?"

Everyone laughed. Even Iino.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA."

Chika: "HUH?" Chika was furious but stepped down after seeing Albert looking at her sternly.

Ryuuen: "Kukukuku, what I'm saying is, Ichinose didn't confess to Ayanokouji. If she did, we'd know it."

Arisu: "Yes, I agree with Ryuuen-kun." 'Ichinose-san holds no use to Ayanokouji-kun. He needs a perfect tool who'd comply with his orders to show him, love. Well, I can show him warmth too. I will fend off vermin that troubles my beloved person.'