chapter 1: contract

"Sign". The man uttered strictly as he placed the paper on the desk before his daughter. The girl rolled her eyes as she snatched the papers and read through them.

"Hurry up". She rolled her eyes once more and grabbed her pen putting down her signature. She then picked up the paper and shoved it at her father's face. "I signed it, now leave". Mr.Kim chuckled at his daughter's hateful tone towards him.

"It for your own goo-". "My own good nothing, we all know you're making me marry that scum for power and money". "Exactly and you're the leader after me right so it betters you". He said with sarcastic enthusiasm as he made his way out of the office.

Y/N shook her head then the image of her enemy and soon to be husband once the papers are finalized popped into her mind. "You are one good looking guy I wouldn't lie but your damn brat attitude makes me wanna do some ungodly type things".

The person in which she spoke of being non other than Jeon Jungkook. Second most powerful gang leader after her. Their parents who are bestfriends despite them being enemies arranged their marriage through a contract.

Y/N and jungkook are both 21 years old and cold in nature mostly. But their most noticeable difference is that y/n is cold and mature but jungkook is cold but often childish and liked to cause trouble.

This is one of the main causes of a number of their fights if it wasn't work related. Jungkook would often come around y/n and annoy her when she was working saying things like. "You might be top one but that's only cause I let u be".

Or "you wish u were as strong as me". Or anything along those line to anger her. This is what made her say he's a brat, well, this and much more. While jungkook was an open and playful soul. Y/N was entirely cold and mysterious.

Not even her family fully understood her. But now, her and jungkook were being forced into a marriage to strengthen and bring both gangs to the top one spot by joining forces. As u would've just read, y/n just signed the contract and now it was only jungkooks signature that was left.

She shook her head as she sighed, "I really don't know how I'm gonna make out having to live my life with u jeon I really dont". Just then she got a call. Look at the ID it was non other than jungkook.

She cursed under her breath before answering. "Ohhhh u actually answered, my now wife Miss y/n". Y/N chuckled deeply. "U already signed them"? "Yes I did". "Okay, but keep in mind neither of us is taking the others name".

Jungkook nodded to himself then took the opportunity to tease y/n. "Why not take mine, u don't want people to know u married thus handsome man"? Y/N scoffed. "Obviously". With that she hung up leaving jungkook stunned.

JJK POV

I never thought she would admit it. She really doesn't want to marry me huh. He ruffled his hair. "Why am I liking that I married her"? He was confused at himself and his feelings. "What is wrong with me"?