chapter 16: telling her

After a good few hours of waiting jungkook finally heard the front door open. He heard the slow and familiar footsteps that approached the room. It was already night time.

He had already showered and was in bed relaxing. Soon the door opened revealing a tired y/n, seeing jungkook laying in bed all cozy she smiled.

"Hey baby, I'm back, I'm just gonna shower I'll be right back". Y/N put her phone down and shifted her tired body to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Changing into some sweatpants and a sports bra she walked back to the bed where jungkook still layed scrolling on his phone. She kayed down with him covering herself.

She shifted across hugging his waist she she sneaked into his arms snuggling into his chest. Usually she'd be the one to hold him but today it was different not like either of them minded.

Couple minutes passes and jungkook finally put down his phone on the bedside table and wrapped his arms around y/n's wide shoulders. "I misses u what took so long"?

"Some idiots messed up a plan we worked on for months and we had to spend hours going through it all over again, I was so stressed out I wanted to come home to u so bad".

She said as she snuggled deeper into the boys warmth. "Hmm, well don't stress about it now, relax". Y/N hummed as she took in jungkooks calming yet intoxicating scent.

Yet something felt off to her but she couldn't pin point what so she asked. "Did something happen"? She heard jungkook gulp making her look up at him.

"Actually, I have something to show u". Y/N was about to sit up but jungkook stopped her. "It's alright babe, stay like this relax, it's right here I'll give it to u". Y/N nodded and waited.

Jungkook reached to his bedside table taking a deep breath he pulled out the little object and handed it to y/n. With her head still on his chest she opened the paper.

As soon as her eyes made contact with the little object that she now held and she read the lines her eyes teared up. Jungkook on the other hand didn't know how but he remained calm.

He simply waited for any kind of reaction from y/n. Within less than a second y/n flew up with tears in her eyes. "T-this isn't some prank r-right"? Jungkook looked at her as be shook his head.

Her tears fell as she smiled. "You're pregnant"? She whispered as she looked him in his eyes. Jungkook nodded seeing her smile his entire body calmed.

Jimin was right, she was happy. "I can't believe it, we're gonna be parents baby". She reached out towards him pulling him to her lap who was now also in tears of joy.

She hugged and kisses him as her hand went under his hoodie to caress his tummy. "How did u know to take a test, we're u sick"? Jungkook looked down nodding.

"U we're sick and u didn't tell me"? Jungkook didn't respond and just played with the drawstring on y/n's pants. She lifted his chin. "Answer me Jungkook".

Hearing his proper name his lip quivered. "I-i didn't want w-worry y-you". Being as emotional as he was it was easy to make him cry so y/n knew she was gonna have to let it down tho she was a little mad about it.

"Okay Shh, don't cry it's alright but don't do it again hm"? Jungkook nodded as y/n wiped his tears and layed him down gently. Putting down the test on the bedside table y/n did the same.

Pulling Jungkook to her chest holding him securely she patted him back to help him sleep, it was now very late and y/n wanted to take jungkook to the doctor for a check up tomorrow.

"Sleep well baby, I love u". She kissed his forehead as jungkook drifted to sleep.