chapter 34: obsession

JUNGMINS POV

I left the house speeding down the road, my blood boiled seeing them together, why can't she just love me and be with me. I deserve her not him, what does he have that I don't. My grip on the wheel tightened remembering how she stood there begging him to let her talk to him. She said she once loved me but she never made talking to me a priority.

My mind was a mess with thoughts of her I wanted to be in her arms so badly she's the only person who made me feel loved and protected and I want that to last my lifetime. I looked at my surroundings and saw I was now at a lonely road with nothing but tall thick trees around so I pull over. As I let go of the wheel I look at my hands.

They trembled with all the emotions that consumed my being making me feel crazy. I laughed loudly as I sunk into my seat my. Soon the laughter turned into tears as I pulled at my hair roots the shaking became worse. "Why why why, why can't she just love me am I not worthy of love, am I not good enough for her"? I hit my head on the wheel over and over.

The madness was never ending if anyone saw my state they would think in crazy. Then I stopped hitting my head and looked straight forward as I cracked a smile through my never ending tears. Maybe I am crazy, I'm crazy for y/n, you've made me a crazy person Kim Y/N and I will have u with me if it's the last thing I do I will call u mine. U need to be with me.

Then the sadness and madness turned back into anger. And u jeon jungkook u and that child need to be put out of the story, you were once my brother who I loved but now you've ruined everything for me and I hate u for it I will take y/n from u and there won't be anything u can do about it.

Mom and dad were right, u are weak, you're not worthy of anything I am. They only made u marry her so u won't get killed but now you'll have to suffer alone cause y/n will be mine eventually. I won't kill u ill let u and that mistake of a child u have with u aswell ill let u suffer with your kid alone while me and y/n live happily together.

I laughed as I thought of my brother. U were mom and dads mistake and now you're carrying another mistake in you. What a pity, I'm sure y/n doesn't even want that baby, she probably just said she does so she doesn't have to deal with your nagging and crying. I layed my head back on the seat as I giggled and sang to myself.

"Don't ask questions, you don't wanna know learned my lesson way too long ago. To be talkin to u. Belladonna shoulda taken a break, not an Oxford comma. Take what I want when I wanna and I want ya. Bad bad new one of us is gonna lose". I paused and giggled once more. "I'm the power you're the fuse just add some friction. You are my Stange addiction".

I closed my eyes as I clenched my fists. "You Kim y/n are my strange addiction, my obsession my life amd I will have u once and for all someday".