chapter 20: uneasy

It's been a week since the young couple announced jungkooks pregnancy to the Kim's and everything has been going smoothly. Y/N doesn't allow jungkook to do much to ensure his and the baby's safety ofcourse she'd allow him to move around but only when she's with him.

If she isn't she told him to stay where he is and call her. She wasn't taking any chances in having something happen to him. Jungkook also told y/n's parents about the true colors of his parents and they were very disappointed in their friends but seeing as they were always liked jungkook.

They told him that from then on he can take them as his full time parents. Hearing how the boy suffered his entire childhood being neglected and looked down upon their hearts clenched and they couldn't help but want to take the places of the caring parents he always wanted.

Y/N on the other hand also liked the idea she knew from the time jungkook would come out and tell her parents everything they'd take it upon themselves to make him feel like he wad always their child also so she had no problems. Seeing jungkook be truly happy wad her only concern.

Today tho, today was gonna be different, yesterday the jeons announced the arrival of their daughter Jeon Jungmin and that they will be holding a grand party to celebrate her arrival. Since the announcement jungkook has been extremely quiet and y/n understood that he didn't like that they would have to go to see his sister and his parents.

But alas they couldn't do anything about it especially since y/n wanted to speak to his sister.

Y/N'S POV

It was already 5 in the afternoon and me and jungkook were here getting ready to attend the party which the jeons were holding for his sister at 7:30. The entire day jungkook wad quiet.

I knew he was overthinking what could happen at that party and what his sisters reaction to him would be. I felt bad that I couldn't really do anything to stop his mess off thoughts, sure I could tell him don't worry but who said he had to listen to me. I can't stop his mind from thinking what it wants.

As we were in the tub and his back was to my chest I placed my hands over his tummy and rubbed it softly. He already made it two weeks his tummy hasn't grown too much but u can see the slight difference. "I wonder what's going on in here". I said as I pecked his head. He soon brought his hand up aswell as I placed mine over his.

"Me too, I wonder who our baby will look more like". He said as he looked back at me. "I hope it's u, it'd be nice to have a baby bunny running about". He pouted. "I thought I was your baby bunny". I chuckled. "You are angel but this baby will be our bunny, for us to take care of and cherish and protect".

"I really hope I can be a good appa for our baby, would I be appa or eomma"? He asked with a puzzled expression. I laughed. "You go by masculine pronouns baby, so you'd be appa but if u wanna be addressed by eomma that's fine aswell, it's your decision to make". He thought for a second. "I think I'll keep it to appa". He said smiling.

"Okay baby". We shared a short passionate kiss and soon we got out of the tub I dried both of out bodies and I wrapped jungkook in the big towel placing him up on the counter. That's always been our habit we'd shower or have a  at together and I'll change while jungkook relaxes on the counter. Once I have my pants and bra on I'll change him and then finish up.

So that's what I'm doing now, just as I finished changing I helped him change we wore these.

Jungkook

Jungkook

Y/N

It wasn't anything like a business party so we just dressed comfortably. As we were done we picked up our phones and I held jungkooks hand walking out to the car with him. As we got closer and closer to jeons hall jungkooks hold on my fingers became tighter and tighter.

I pulled over about a block away from the hall and took our seat belts off carefully bringing him to my lap. "Baby, calm down angel". He looked down at his lap as he took a deep breath. "W-what if jungmin doesn't like me anymore, what if she won't like it when I'm there, w-what if she's mad that she had to do all the hard work and not me"?

"Shh, baby, you're overthinking, she's your older sister, u said it yourself right, she was the one that cared about u and u both love each other. I know you're scared but I promise u have me eomma and appa, you're safe, calm down prince". I pecked his lips as I rubbed his back. "Promise u won't leave me alone anywhere".

He stuck out his pinky finger with a pout. I quickly joined my pinky with his. "I pinky promise u won't leave your side the entire evening". Jungkook smiled feeling a little better knowing he won't ever have to be alone. Putting him back in his seat they out the belts back on and within two minutes they were parked in the halls drive way and walking in.

The place was flooded with everyone from business people to gang leaders to family members and friends. Jungkook clung to y/n's arm as they walked through the crowd. As they got into the hall they saw numerous tables with people seated around them. Spotting her parents y/n guided jungkook through to their table.

Greeting y/n's parents they both sat down.