chapter 31: angry confession

Once they got to the house y/n tried waking up the siblings but them being how they are they can sometimes be some of the heaviest sleepers. So, that only left her with one option. While the guard was taking jungkooks things to take to their room to let the maids arrange. She picked him up and took him to a different room and layed him down comfortably so he could continue on sleeping.

Going back to the car she opened jungmins side door and lifted her bridal style the same way she did for jungkook, closing the door with her foot she walked inside with her. She thought jungmin remained asleep but little did she know jungmin was awake and well aware of what was going on. Her heart was pounding in her chest as her plan worked, she wanted to see if y/n would take her if she didn't wake up.

As y/n layed her down on her bed and walked out closing the door she opened her eyes with the biggest grin. She felt that she still had y/n's arms around her body she loved the feeling, she loved the way her heart pounded in her chest from the simple contact they made. She smiled like an idiot as she flipped over in the bed kicking her feet like a child. "She actually carried me, I can't believe it".

Meanwhile as jungmin was in awe the maids had finished packing up jungkook and y/n's room so she got jungnkook and took him to that room. As she layed him down and was about to move she felt a hand hold hers. Looking down she found jungkook awake batting his eyes to adjust to the light as he held her arm signaling her to stay.

Sitting on the edge of the bed she helped jungkook as he tried to sit up. Moving to y/n's lap he snuggled into her embrace as he sighed in content as y/n caressed his hair. "This is our room"? He asked "yes it is do u like it"? Looking around he nodded but then he sat up. "What is it baby"? "U drove all that way and I'm sure u didn't rest for today aren't u tired"? "No I'm not baby, im alright sweetheart".

"Are u sure babe? You always say that even when you're tired". "Yes I'm sure baby, do u wanna shower yet are do u wanna remain here and relax"? "I'll stay here a bit longer". "Okay angel, if u need me I'll be downstairs, just call me". "Okay". With that she kissed jungkooks forehead and walked out going to the downstairs livingroom. Sitting, she pulled out her phone and sat back.

As she was doing her thing she heard a door open and close and footsteps coming downstairs. She knew who it was so she didn't bother to look back. Seconds later she felt a person standing infront of her. Looking up she saw non other than jungmin. She gave a small smile before turning her attention back to her phone. Seconds later she didn't even know how but she found jungkin sitting on her lap facing towards her.

"Jungmin, what are u doing, this is the second time today, u don't usually do this". "Oh nothing, I just like it here". "Well I'd advise u to try like it a little less or not at all cause if jungkook was to see it could cause a misunderstanding". Jungmin rolled her eyes at the mention of jungkook but decided to change the topic. "What are u doing, can I see"?

"Nothing special just looking for something nice to buy for jungkook". That was all it took, quickly standing up taking y/n by surprise jungmin started shouting with nothing but pure anger and hatred written all over her face. "Why, why, why, why, why is it always him, why is everything u ever talk about always him!??!". Jungmins screams alerted everyone in the house.

Jungkook was first to run out and stand behind the wall where he couldn't be seen upstairs to listen to what was going on. Jungmins fit continued on. "Can't u give me some time too?!? Can't u see that I want your love and attention too, I was here fucking first, why can't u give me the same affection u give him, its not fair, I LOVED U FIRST"!!! The house feel into complete silence at her statement.