chapter 27: reassurance

For the rest of the day y/n was packing jungkooks bags so and giving it to her men to pack and take to the new house where her parents were. By next day she was done but jungkook was done.

He wasn't done with his objections. All day long he was on y/n's back protesting about her sending him to her parents and making him have to leave her alone. He words varied from things like. "U know you'll miss me Don't make me go". "I'll run away and come back".

"You'll get hurt and won't care to treat yourself I have to be here to help u". "Didn't u say u won't leave me alone cause u don't want anything to happen to me while I'm pregnant". He just wouldn't stop but nevertheless she didn't listen.

Now it's the next morning and y/n is now struggling with jungkook to get him ready and take him to the house.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Tossing the towel on the bathroom counter y/n lifted jungkook making sure not too be rough with him and took him inside aswell and locked the door. He struggled in her arms. "PUT ME DOWN IM NOT GOING". "Baby, stop shouting u know I'm not listening to u".

He started throwing punches all over the place making y/n put him down and cross her arms. "Jungkook behave". He looked at her with a pissed off expression. "I'm. Not. Going". "Yes u are and that's final". "Fuck off I'm not leaving this house".

Y/N closed her eyes in annoyance no doubt she loves jungkook but she couldn't lie he can get vastly annoying when he's being stubborn. "Jungkook I'm not saying it again, nothing u say is gonna change my mind so like it or not you're gonna get ready and find your little self in the car".

Her tone did get a little rough taking jungkook by surprise. His angered expression completely dropped as he looked up at y/n with a saddened face. Seeing this she sighed she never intended to make him sad but if that's the only way he'll listen she can't do anything.

Going to him she started taking his clothes off carefully as jungkook didn't even try not once to fight or complain. Filling the bathtub either water and bubbles she lifted him and put him down inside. The entire bath he just stared at the layer of bubbles that surrounded his body.

After a good while y/n drained the tub and took jungkook out wrapping him in the towel she made him sit on the counter. Leaving the bathroom she went to get his clothes. As jungkook was left alone the thought of having the be without y/n filled his head again.

His lips quivered as his breathing went unstable. Same time y/n walked back in, noticing his condition she again sighed and walked to him. Putting her hands on the counter at his sides as she leaned her head down trying to make eye contact with him.

"Baby-". She was cut off when he shoved her away. "G-go away don't u wanna send me away then why are u still here"? Y/N sighed again as she held his chin trying to make the crying boy look at her which came with much struggle once more.

"Baby, that's not what I meant, it's not that I don't wanna have u with me I hate my own idea just as much as u do but this is for your safety not only yours but this little cutie you're carrying with u. It'll only be a couple days angel, I'll be fine me and jungmin will remain safe and take care of ourselves".

"B-but, I'll miss u, u know i-i don't feel safe w-without u". "I know angel but you're with my parents u know u can trust them, they really really love u and already said they'll love having u around more. So just give it a try as soon as everything's over me and jungmin will come down to see u".

Y/N raised up and gave the boy a warm reassuring hug which definitely didn't fail to make him feel better, his body and mind relaxed and he have in completely to y/n's embrace. Pulling away after a minute y/n gave him a kiss on his forehead then his lips.

She then leaned down opening the towel she wrapped jungkooks body in she caressed his little baby bump and gave it a kiss aswell. Seeing that he was now calm and willing to try the idea and stay with her parents she took him off of the counter taking him to the bed.

There she did his skin care and changed him into his outfit that she chose

"Alright baby, time to go". He sighed as he looked at y/n in the eyes as he still stood on the bed matching her height. "Please be careful, u and noona". "We will baby, I promise". Jungkook knew the task they were gonna take up wasn't all that as they've done harder in the past but he just couldn't help but be scared.

Before his relationship with y/n was much different compared to now. He really needed her with him at all points in his life now and the thought of possibly loosing her really killed him from the inside out. This y/n understood aswell so she tried her best to assure him she'd be fine.

Picking him up from the bed she walked downstairs with him in her arms. Going to the kitchen everyone had their breakfast whole jungmin stayed back at the house y/n took jungkook to her car as she was taking himnto the house herself.

Within 2-3 hours of a calm drive they finally arrived y/n didn't lie when she said the place was far and hard to find. As she got out and slipped on some shoes for jungkook and held his hand walking to the front door her parents were  there ready to great the couple.

"Finally my children are here"

"Finally my children are here". Mrs.kim was first to greet the girl and boy with warm hugs and forehead kisses soon followed by her husband. "How are u two"? Mr.kim asked. "We're fine appa, I came to drop off jungkook". "We know dear, but oh gosh how long is all of this gonna take"?

"Onky few days eomma". "Okay my child please be safe we'll be looking out for u when you're coming back". "Yes eomma, I'll be going now so we can get an early start, I'm not going back home We're starting eveything today we have our plan already". "Oh is that so well be careful y/n we'll go inside and let u and jungkook talk before u go".

Mr.kim held his wife's hand and the elderly couple walked inside leaving jungkook and y/n alone. "I'll be going now angel, take care of yourself and I'll do the same, make sure u eat and drink properly and be careful when you're  in the shower not to slip, if u ever need help u can ask eomma she's always there, I love u hm".

Jungkook wrapped his arms around y/n's neck giving her a hug which she ofcourse returned softly wrapping her arms around his waist. "U better come back unharmed babe or u won't hear the end of it from me and I'll be careful and take care of myself I promise and I love u too".

Breaking the hug y/n gave jungkook a kiss. "Go on now go inside". Turning jungkook got inside shutting the door and he watched as y/n got back in her car and drove off. He sighed as he walked in further examining the houses interior. It was similar to hus and y/n's house which he loved.

"I guess I should get used to this for the next couple days".