chapter 25: sacrifice

As jungmin got home she found y/n sitting on the couch in the living room in some sweatpants that hung loosely on her waist revealing the band of her boxers and a sports bra that revealed every tatoo she had while using her phone in her own world.

As y/n noticed the presence of someone else she turned and saw jungmin. "Oh you're back, great, we can just sit and talk and plan take our time, jungkook is asleep, he just got hit with some serious sickness and was throwing up so her got more tired faster".

Jungmin nodded as she pulled her shirt off aswell now in her sports bra and jeans. Sitting on the chair infront of y/n she slouched. "Yeah, we don't gotta rush, we have time, if we do things too quick they might suspect you know".Looking up from her phone y/n nodded.

"Yeah, either way I'm beat from today, and I know u are too". Jungmin sighed. "No shit, but honestly it was fun getting to work with my long time buddy after so many years". She smiled. "Yeah true, I missed the way we were always together and causing trouble and just having fun".

"Yeah, thus whole gang thing and my and jungkooks shit parents really screwed up everything". Y/N nodded. "I'm just glad my brother is with someone I know will take care of him and give him all he deserves and even more now, kids been through alot over such small things in life, he needs a break".

"Yeah I realized, there's alot he's missed out on, not just him but all of us, sure my parents aren't that bad, sure they were cold but what else can u expect from your gang leader parents, but it still robbed me of alot, we all need a get away from this shit". Jungmin nodded as she sighed heavily and threw her head back exhausted.

"U know what dude"? Y/N started as she leaned forward putting her elbows on her knees and interlocking her fingers infront of her. With her head back and eyes closed jungmin answered her. "What dude"? "I think we all should move after jungkook gives birth". Jungmin felt a sting in her chest at the mention of jungkook and y/n's child.

Sitting up she looked at the floor and all around. "I'll think about it and see, we still have alot of this he's yet to make even a month, we'll plan more next couple days like u said we're all tired let's get some rest in, I'm going now, night buddy".

"Hm, night bro". Jungmin walked away taking her shirt. Y/N found her sudden change of mood odd but she didn't hold it in her head as she figure jungmin really was tired like her seconds later she got up heading back to the room with jungkook she cuddled him close and feel asleep quickly.

JUNGMINS POV

I sighed as I threw my shirt God knows where in my room as I flopped onto my bed. "Fuck". I groaned as I tugged at my hair. "I hate this, why just fucking why did it have to be me and my bestfriend, out of all people". U got up as I punched the bed multiple times.

There were so many emotions flowing through me all at once. Frustration anger confusion jealousy sadness but mostly guilt. How could I think like this about my bestfriend, how could I fall for my bestfriend, my buddy, y/n. How could I fall for my brothers companion.

Why am I still here thinking about if I should tell her about my feelings, why am I so angry that he's the one having a kid with her and not me. Afterall I said it myself, he's been through alot he deserves thus happiness but I love her too, but I don't wanna come between him and who makes him truly happy and y/n is happy with him too.

Besides, she's straight, she wouldn't have gone for a girl to begin with so who says she wouldve ever looked at me. I sat on bed as I brushed my hair back and looked into the mirror positioned infront of my bed on the wall. Seeing my messed up reflection I sighed. I guess I'm gonna have to do it.

I'm gonna sacrifice and not tell her and just let them be for the sake of both of their happiness. I can't come between them like this, I just need to be happy for them and let life take its toll. I shook my head a stood up and walked to the bathroom taking a cold shower I change and go straight to sleep with a blank mind, but so many emotions lingering.