chapter 21: Jungmin

As the young couple and the Kim's spoke y/n checked her watch seeing it was already 7:25 she suspected that the function to reveal jungkooks sister wad about to start and she was right.

Just as she looked up the lights dimmed a little and everyone took their seats no one was left standing. The middle where a read carpet was layed straight up the stage at from was clear of people.

Seconds later the jeons walked in with their heads high surrounded by bodyguards and a masked girl followed close behind them. Seeing this Jungkook visibly stiffened but Mrs.kim was fast to hold his hand.

She rubbed circles over his hand with her thumb as y/n watched hoping he'd calm down she was at the other end of the round table with her father so she couldn't reach him well.

As the jeons got to the stage a spot light turned on over them to ensure everyone's attention. A mic was handed to Mr.Jeon and the function had officially started.

"Good night everyone, it's nice to see all of u who turned out, now, I'm sure we all know why we're hear am I right"? Everyone nodded in response as he gave a prideful smirk.

"Very well, so why not get straight to the point, ladies and gentlemen I'd proudly like to present to u my hard working strong daughter, Jeon Jungmin". He said as everyone clapped and jungmin stepped forward.

Finally getting a proper look at the girl y/n frowned as the girl seemed familiar to her. Seconds later jungmin removes her mask and stood with her head high got everyone to take in her features.

Y/N and her parents eyes doubled as they realized why jungmin seemed so familiar. Looking back and forth between each other at the table they were all perplexed. How could they not know, how could y/n not know.

That that Jeon Jungmin wasn't just any girl in the underworld who happened to be her partners sibling but that girl was non other than he long time bestfriend. Soon jungmin spoke and her voice confirmed everything.

"Good Night everyone". She greeted with a tone laced with nothing but power and dominance. "As u all already know I'm Jungmin Jeons first child, I was sent abroad as a child and took care of gang activity from there".

"But now that I'm here, you all will be seeing alot of me so be prepared". She smirked as she said the last of her words and handed the mic back to her father and exited the stage. "Alright well that shall be all, enjoy the party everyone".

Mr.Jeon said ending the speech and the lihts went back to normal and people started getting up and having conversations with one another. Seeing jungmin standing to the back of everyone chilling by herself y/n got up.

The Kim's left the couple to go talk to some friends already. Seeing y/n stand jungkook did the same. "Where are u going babe". "You'll see". She took jungkooks hand in hers and walked towards  jungmin.

Seeing this jungkook started feeling uneasy but he knew he was safe with y/n so he just went with it. Standing tall infront of jungmin y/n spoke in her heavy voice which was quite similar to jungmins. "Wassup stranger"?

Hearing the familiar sarcastic voice jungmin looked up in a heart beat. Seeing y/n and her younger brother her eyes doubled in size. "You". Was the only thing she could manage to utter. "Me? What about me"? Y/N teased as he knew jungmin was at a loss for words.

"U mother fucker". She finally said her voice also laced with the same sarcasm as y/n's. "Still the same". Y/N said as she and jungmin shared a bro hug. Jungkook on the other hand was just confused and scared.

Soon jungmins eyes feel on jungkook once more as her and y/n parted from the bro hug. "Well well if it isn't my little brother". She said as she eyes him smiling a little. Jungkook looked at the floor as he nodded.

Pushing herself off of the wall which she leaned on jungmin hugged her little brother patting his head. This took jungkook by surprise his heart raced but relief was quick to rush over his body. He hugged back.

"I missed u my bunny little brother, but wait, why are u with y/n"? She said as she eyed the two. "Cool it, there's alot for us to talk about I know u hate parties just as much as me and jungkook doesn't wanna be here either".

"So what do u say we ditch this crap go home and we can all talk and clear the confusion". Y/N suggested as the siblings were quick to nod and within minutes the three were out and in y/n's car going to her and jungkooks house.