chapter 8: attack

Y/N drove like a mad woman down the road as her heart was beating out of her chest. She was worried and actually scared, scared for jungkook.

Now, let me add some context to this for u.

This morning y/n got up and got ready for a mission she had again. One of her biggest enemies told her to meet for a fight, the better team win. Ofcourse she said yes, she was confident, she knew she was better.

She left the house early with her usual troop going to he location which was sent to her. One the way there she was feeling oddly uneasy then she received a call. It was from one of her men at home. She quickly answered.

Before she could speak she heard. "Ma'am come home quick, it was a trick, the house is being attacked". Y/N's heart stopped. She hung up without a word and they started driving back home.

PRESENTLY
Y/N'S POV

We were speeding going home, we couldn't afford to be late, I was most worried for jungkook, tho he's a boss like me he isn't skilled to the point of taking down a whole gang, I'm the one that takes on missions.

He was always the boss that remained in the office, he never fought, beside that he's still fresh out of training and hes never taken on any big missions yet so this is new for him. I pulled out my phone making a call.

"Hey eomma, quickly I need more men out at our house, we're being attacked". "What??? Okay, I'll gather and send them out from here". "Thanks hurry". By the time I ended the call I was home.

The house was flooded with men both dead and alive. Me and my troop started running through killing men from the enemies side. It was easier as we weren't injured or tired. I looked at the stairs and saw men on the stairs looks like their guarding the hall.

I knew Jungkook would be up there and something was going on. I shot all of them one by one then more men came in a car and they shirts had our gang logo so I knew it was okay for me to leave.

As I got to his room the door was locked and I could hear Jungkook crying and begging someone to leave him. Wasting no time I started hitting the lock kn the door with my gun breaking it within two hits getting in the sight made my blood boil.

My enemy Lee was hovering over jungkook holding him down on bed kissing his neck and tearing his clothes off of him. I ran and pulled Lee down from the bag before he could attack me I kicked him straight in his mid section.

He gasped and rolled on the floor. "U bitch". He groaned. I kicked him.again this time straight in the face, his nose and mouth started bleeding. In the corner of my eyes I could see jungkook huddling in the corner of his bed pulling the blanket.

I could hear him crying hard and this fuelled me ever more. "U calling me a bitch u nasty old whore". I dragged him outside by his hair and threw him down the stairs. All the chaos had died down and my men were cleaning, they were almost done.

"Yo, u guys, have some fun, take him and do whatever u want with him, just make sure u kill him after". My men nodded and a couple of them took him. Without thinking twice I ran back to jungkooks room.

The sight I was met with broke my heart, I seriously feel for this kid now, even if I wouldn't have admit it before I will now. He wad bawling his eyes out and I could see the red bite marks on his neck. I carefully walked to him not wanting to startle him.

I lightly touched his head he flinched hard backing away almost falling off the bed but I held him. "No please l-leave m-me". "Hey hey baby, it's alright its me, you're safe". Hearing my voice he opened his eyes that were screwed shut.

As soon as he saw me and dived at me hiding in my arms. He was much smaller than me so that wasn't a hard task. I held him securely in my arms. "Shh, don't cry, I'm here, I'm sorry I took so long to get back".

He was trembeling. "I d-dont like i-it, I feel d-dirty. I don't w-wanna stay h-here". "Let's go to my room hm, you'll stay with me from now on". I was about to stand but he clutched tightly onto my clothes and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm carrying u with me". He relaxed and hid in my arms again as I stood up carrying him to my room. I went to my closet taking out a hoodie I put it on my bed. I held jungkooks chin making him look at me.

"Go, shower and take my hoodie and wear it hm". He hesitantly nodded as I put him to stand on the bed. He clutched tightly onto the blanket he was still covered in as to not expose his body. "I'll turn around, you can walk to the bathroom".

U turned and heard him get down from the bed and open the bathroom door. Once I heard it close I turned back around. I say on bed and sighed. "If I was even a minute later the old scum would've raped him". He massage my forehead in frustrated.

I pulled out my phone making a call. "Hello"? One of men answered. "Yes, I want an increase in guards in and  around the house, now". "Yes ma'am". With that I hung up.