chapter 28: phase 2 pt 2/2

After two hours y/n was finally back out on the main road. Pulling out her phone she called jungmin, within the first two rings she picked up. "Hello"? "Yo I'm back out on the main road, let's do this and get it over with". "Alright, I already called Mr and Mrs.jeon out once they arrive at the place I'll deal with them".

"What place? U didn't tell me a location yet". "I'll send it to u". She sent y/n the location she's at where she called the jeons, it was another abandoned warehouse. "Cool, I won't rush to get there, once they arrive and u du your thing call me I'll be there". "Cool, once you're here I'll call the rest of the men". "Bet, later".

With that they hung up and y/n took her time driving to the warehouse which was an hour away from her current location on the highway. Within half hour she got the call. "Yo I I them, I tied them up, now I'm gonna call the rest of those guys so we can finish them, get here fast". "Almost there give me 20 minutes".

With that y/n picked up her pace and just as she said within 20 minutes she was at the place. As she walked in she saw jungmin standing in the middle of the warehouse with a large group of her gangs men. "Where are they"? "I knocked them out and sent them with one of your men to the basement back at home". "Cool, when are thise idiots gonna be here"?

"Right abouttt, now". The sound of heavy vehicles were heard minutes later jeons men flooded a mere 6th of the warehouse. As all of them got in two of y/n's men who stood beside the big steal doors shut them. Looking around jeons men were puzzled as to what was going on. The air was thick they didn't know what was going on.

"Ma'am why did u call us all here, what's going on"? One guy finally managed to muster the courage to ask. "Steeping forward jungmin spoke up. "Well, we're here for a little battle". The men frowned as they still didn't understand. To them there wasn't any enemy present as the Kim and jeons were now one so what was the problem.

"B-but ma'am a battle against who? There isn't any enemy here". Jungmin chuckled darkly. "Oh darling don't u get it, YOU are the enemy, today is the day u meet your end, you all have served your days well, now its about time u all are put down to rest". Without a word y/n's men stepped into action as jungmin and y/n made their way to higher ground enjoying the bloody show that took place live infront of them.

Within the first few minutes the capacity of jeons men dropped drastically. Nearly 200 of the men were already either dead or too injured to fight further and gave up awaiting their death on the floor. Jungmin and y/n looked at one another and smirked as pride filled their systems. Turning back to where the action was they noticed that all man had dropped their ammunition and it was now a fist fight.

Nevertheless y/n's men still had a big advantage over the jeons. Sure a couple of them didn't make it but it wasn't much to talk about. As for the jeons side they were now down to half capacity things weren't looking good for them. As expected. Within the next hour all of jeons men were dead and being dragged by y/n's men.

They stacked all of the dead bodies in a pile as they all dropped in exhaustion right after. Walking down y/n clapped her hands with a proud smirk. "Good job guys u all outdid yourselves today, I'm very proud". All of her men smiled as the bowed in the positions on the floor. "You all will be given a raise and two weeks off the build yourselves back up".

All of the men looked up and cheered at their bosses words. "Alright don't get too excited we still got one more thing to do, there are multiple vans outside that these idiots came in, drive them in here and lock the doors, after that we can all leave and call it a day". Nodding the men got to work. They drove all of the vans inside and y/n and jungmin locked the steak doors.

After that everyone went home to relax. As y/n got home and freshened up and lasyed down on the bed with a sigh. Jungkooks scent engulfed her as she felt her body relax, he really was like a drug to her. Opening her eyes she reached for her phone deciding to call him and check up on him. The phone rang couple times untill finally her answered.

"Hello babe, are u alright did u get hurt"? "Calm down angel, I'm alright no harm was done to me". As soon as her deep yet soothing voice was heard jungkook felt his shoulders become light. "I hope u aren't lying and you're actually fine". "I am baby, no need to worry, I just called to check on u". "I'm fine, I not too long finished showering eomma made me eat aswell now I'm in bed".

"That's good to know baby, after tomorrow I'll come back, we'll be moving again to another one of my houses, let eomma and appa live their lives alone with one another we can always visit them but we'll live together again in our own house". "But what about noona"? "That's her decision where she wants to go if she wished to stay with us I see no problem and I'm sure u don't either".

"Yeah u don't I'm just happy as Long as u both come back unharmed". "We will baby don't stress yourself, the hard part is already over". "Wait really"?!? "Yeah, tomorrow's task will pass like it's nothing then me and jungmin will pack up and have our things shifted next day when we come to get u your things will get shifted from eomma and appas house".

"Well okay babe, go take some rest now im sure u must be tired". "Hm I'm never too tired to talk to u". "I know but u need your rest so go sho and go to sleep ill do the same". "Alright angel rest well I love u, tell my other baby I love them aswell for me". "Will do, byebye babe I love u too". With that they both hung up with smiles and went to get their rest.