chapter 37: new beginning (final)

It's been a week since jungkook gave birth, he's now healing well and yoona couldn't be better. Jungkook made sure that he gave yoona the kind of love he didn't receive as a child and ofcourse y/n was there to add to that and admire her family along the way.

Y/N's parents were also with the young couple aswell to guide them along their first steps in parenthood and to bless their granddaughter. Everyone even the maids and guards that worked and saw yoona absolutely adored her. She lit up the house even tho she was a quiet and sleepy baby.

Life had become smooth again, all of the families problems had vanished and they couldn't be more thankful.

JUNGMINS POV

I paced back and forth in the empty mansion of my parents. Yes this is where I now stay since the day I left I never went back I can't stand to see them. I can't stand to see my love happy with someone else, that should be fucking me.

But nevertheless. I smirked. That wasn't the end of my story. I'm Jeon jungmin whatever tasks I have I WILL complete it with nothing but victory in my grasp. Those two can have their happiness now but I will have what I want soon.

Or should I say who I want.