chapter 10: misunderstanding

Y/N'S POV

Couple months have passed since I confessed to jungkook that I loved him and he revealed he loved me also. Within these few months we worked on the trauma he had from when the house was attacked and whatnot.

Now he's fine he's not as scared as he was before he still clings to me when we're outside and people are around and he still doesn't like being alone but doesn't make me go everywhere with him.

Tho most of the time I prefer to stay with him for safe measures. Today I decided to celebrate everything going well for us and surprise jungkook with something. He's always loved tatoos specifically my tatoos.

But, he never had the guts to get any himself which always made him a little sad. So I decided why not, get his initials tatooed and surprise him. So right now I'm getting ready to leave home. I showered and changed into this.

 I showered and changed into this

Just as I finished and I was tying my shoe laces jungkook came into the room looking cute in his oversized shirt or should I say my shirt that was just too big for him

Just as I finished and I was tying my shoe laces jungkook came into the room looking cute in his oversized shirt or should I say my shirt that was just too big for him. "Hey babe, oh, are u going somewhere"?

His aura became quite gloomy at the mention of me being away from home. I sighed I stood up. "Yes I do actually have somewhere to be, but not for too long". I wrapped my arms securely around his waist as his arms did the same around my neck.

"Don't take too long, these days you've been busy and I really wanna spend time with u". I leaned down giving a peck on his neck as his let out a little breathy moan. "I can't promise but I'll try my best to hurry up, hm".

I said again his skin. I could feel the tension rising not wanting for anything out of hand to happen just yet I pull away pecking his lips and forehead. "Alright, I'll be off now, see u in a bit, call me if anything happens and don't dare go outside without me knowing".

Jungkook nodded as I walked out with my phone and keys.

TIME SKIP

I'm now here at a Cafe too meet my friend who does all my tatoos. I was on my phone when I heard the bell ring signaling the door opened looking that was I saw the figure of the person whom I awaited. Christopher bhang.

As he approached me I stood up and we gave one another a tight hug

As he approached me I stood up and we gave one another a tight hug. "How are u man"? "I'm great how are u y/n"? "Same here". We patted from the hug as we sat down. "I heard you're married now, how's that been for u"?

"Great, I married jungkook". His jaw visibly dropped. "Noo, you're joking"? "Nah I'm not, we got married at first it was rough but over time one thing leads to another and we confessed u know how it goes". He nodded. "Well I'm happy that you've got yourself settled".

I smiled. "Did u tell him yet"? I shook my head. "I don't think it's the right time I'll let the time pass, when we're both ready gradually I'll just let him find out". "Ohh okay, well, let's order and get down to designing this tatoo".

I nodded as we ordered he pulled out his tablet and we started making a design that he'll later print to use as a stencil for the tatoo. As we did so our drinks arrived and we continued on untill we were done and ready to go to his shop.

Doing all of this we didn't realize someone was watching us and even took a picture of us.

TIME SKIP

Chan just finished my tatoo it looked sick I love  it I hope Jungkook does too.

He did this decorated with roses all around

Once I payed him I left out to my car heading straight home, I couldn't wait to surprise jungkook and I'll take a day off tomorrow so I can spend time with him as even I missed spending time with him being as busy as I was this week.

Within half hour I was back home. I parked and walked in through the door from the garage to get inside quicker. As soon as I got to the living room I saw jungkook sitting with his arms crossed and face serious.

I was a little confused I'd never seen him this serious before. I walked to him stooping down infront of him. "Hey baby, I'm back home". I said softly as he snapped back to reality immediately glaring at me.

I frown at the gesture. "What wrong hun"? "Where were u"? His voice was now deep and cold. "Out working, why"? "Don't lie". "I'm not, why are u suddenly acting like this"? He scoffed and looked away.

"Sure". I held his chin trying to make him look at me but he harshly shoved my hand away almost making me loose my balance but I stood up as to not fall. I sat beside him. "Tell me baby, did I do something wrong"?

"Y/N if u don't actually love me or care about me just say so". I frown. "What are u talking about, I love u baby". He chuckled. "Yeah sure u do". He then proceeded to throw his phone at me. "Then what is this huh". He shouted.

I looked at the screen and saw a picture of me and chan hugging in the Cafe. "How did u get this"? "My friend sent it for me". I chuckle. "Clearly your friend can't give context if they said I'm cheating on u with him.

He looked at me with a suspicious eye. "Meaning"? "Baby, do u know who is that in the picture"? He rolled his eyes as he picked up his phone again and looked back at the picture trying to make out who I was hugging.

And soon enough his eyes went from anger to pure innocence. "I-its chan"? I nod my head with my arms crossed as my expression was now cold and serious. I wanted to play with him a little for doubting me like that.

"U-uhm, I'm sorry". I turned and wad about to walk away but was stopped when I a pair of smaller arms wrapped around my stomach. "Please don't be mad at me". I took his hands off and continued to our room.

He followed right behind me all the way. I went to our bed and sat down using my phone. He soon crawled up right beside me just watching and waiting. "Are u mad at me"? I still didn't answer to him.

Soon I heard little hiccups beside me. I looked across and saw him crying silently so I decided to stop. I put my phone down and chuckled at his face. He's so quick to cry.