chapter 35: surprise

After that day when jungmin left the house she never came back. All of her things were left back at the house, y/n had her room locked no one went in and no one came out nor did anyone attempt to look for her. Y/N lost all interest when it came to jungmin from that day.

It's not that she hated her but she wasnt gonna do things that could risk her relationship with jungkook. As for jungkook, he wad worried about his sister but not enough to openly care, he never thought he'd have to see the day where his sister would've turned like that on him. No one saw it coming.

Despite that, after she left jungkook and y/n have been living their lives in peace and happiness these past few months just getting to be on their own and see to each others needs and wants. As for today, y/n had a little surprise planned for jungkook that she knew he'd love as he's been talking about this from a month back and y/n always told him to wait.

As the two had breakfast y/n spoke to jungkook who sat on her lap as she caressed his baby bump. "So baby, do u remember what today marks the end of"? Jungkook swallowed his food as he answered. "Ofcourse I do, it's the end of my sixth month and start of the seventh, how could I forget that".

"Correct, you've made it so far baby, I'm really proud of u, I know pregnancy has its struggles aswell as it's happy times". Jungkook smiled he loved when y/n praised him even in the slightest. "Thanks babe, you've helped me through everything so far, thanks for not leaving my side". Y/N smiled.

"You made it this far because you're strong, but, I wanted us to celebrate this a bit soo, I planned a surprise for you today and I think you'll love it". Jungkook turned back quickly. "Really, what is it what it is"? Y/N chuckled at his child lack behavior. "Whats the point in it being a surprise if I'm gonna tell u hm"?

Jungkook pouted. "So you're not gonna tell me"? Y/N shook her head with a little smile. "You'll have to wait baby". Jungkook nodded as he continued eating but his brain was actively thinking of what this surprise could be.

Couple minutes later they were done with breakfast and y/n did the dishes. Once she was done she went to jungkook. "Alright, ready to head to your surprise"? "We need to go somewhere"? "Yes we do so let's go shall we angel"? "Well sure babe but I need to change". "Oh no, no u don't".

Now jungkook was beyond confused "what do u-". "Shhh, enough questions let's just go, trust me". Jungkook nodded as the left the house. After half an hour of driving they got to the place. Getting out y/n helped jungkook out aswell but didn't yet allow him to see the place. "Close your eyes, I'll carry you inside".

Jungkook was a little hesitant but his curiosity got the best of him. Closing his eyes y/n picked him up in bridal style and went inside. He heard the voices of others in the room and alot of shuffling then he heard y/n speak to someone. "Hi Kim y/n if I'm not mistaken right"? "Yes I am".

"Right well the place is ready just as u ordered we can get started anytime you're ready". "We'll start now then". The person she spoke to left and y/n started speaking to jungkook. "Alright baby I'm gonna put u down now". Jungkook nodded and y/n set him down to his feet still keeping a hold on him she allowed him to open his eyes.

As jungkook looked around his doe eyes were met with the sight of a studio. Not just any studio but a photoshoot studio. His eyes widened and a big smile erupted on his face as he turned to y/n. "Wait, babe, is this what I think it is"? "Welll, it depends, what do u think it is"? "Babeee, don't play is this the pregnancy photoshoot I've been begging u to have"?

Y/N decided to not keep him waiting a nodded. Jungkook squealed in delight everyone in the room smiled seeing how happy he was. "Alright angel, let's not waste anymore time, go with her". She pointed to a girl. "She'll help u get ready for the shoot I'll be right here waiting if u need me just call".

Jungkook nodded as he followed the girl into a room.

TIME SKIP

It's been about two hours and the shoot is finally over. This is one of the photos they got.

Jungkook was smiling through the entire experience and y/n couldn't be happier seeing him enjoying himself and socializing while having fun taking pictures

Jungkook was smiling through the entire experience and y/n couldn't be happier seeing him enjoying himself and socializing while having fun taking pictures. Everyone present frequently said to y/n that jungkook is the best person they've ever had a photoshoot done with.

Everyone had a great time that day, jungkook and y/n we're both in love with each and every photo they got. To say the day went on and ended well would definitely be an understatement.