chapter 36: babygirl

The cries of a newborn child echoed throughout the room as jungkook held tightly onto y/n's hand as she whispered sweet words to him while her eyes were welled up with tears seeing her newborn child.

Jungkook had just finished delivering the baby and the doctor was doing his stitches as the nurses cleaned the baby and brought it back to the couple. "Congratulations it's a healthy baby girl". Jungkook and y/n both smiled as they admired the child as she was given to jungkook for feeding.

Jungkook held his child as his eyes teared up again. "Babe, look, she looks just like u". Y/N was still in shock she couldn't speak, she couldn't believe they were both actually parents now. "Everything is done now we will leave u two alone with the child for a while".

The doctor and all for he nurses exited the room. "Babe, say something". Y/N sat on the edge of the bed and further admired her husband and child. "Shes beautiful baby, thank you so much for bringing this happiness to us".

Jungkook giggled tiredly as he looked at his child who's cries had died down and was now asleep. "Babe do u wanna hold her"? A sudden wave of nervousness washed over y/n which didn't go unnoticed by jungkook.

"It'll be fine babe, sit and take her i know u wanna hold her". Y/N sat on the chair beside the bed and jungkook handed the baby to her. She felt overwhelmed by so many emotions as the child layed on her chest.

"She really said copy and paste". Jungkook let out a fond giggle. "Yeah she's so beautiful just like you". Jungkook blushed at the sudden compliment. "N-no I meant-". "Shhh, she's beautiful like you". Jungkook gave up passing a tired smile followed by a yawn.

"Take a nap baby, when the doctor is back ill wake u up, you need some rest". Y/N placed the baby down in the little crib beside the bed and sat on the other end of the bed caressing jungkooks hair to help him sleep.

Within less than 5 minutes jungkook was in a deep sleep.

TIME SKIP.

its been two hours and jungkook is now awake and so is the baby now the little family are just in the hospital room enjoying each others presence.

Soon the doctor walked in with some forms looks like birth papers. "Alright so these are the child birth papers, we've labeled eveything else all we need now is the name you've picked for the child and a signature.

Jungkook and y/n looked between one another. "You name her angel". Y/N said. Jungkook wad about to protest but y/n signaled him not to as she knew he wanted to be the one to name her. "Have it like this, you name her but she'll take my last name".

Jungkooks smile beemed as he nodded and thought. "Her name should be". There was a pause. "Kim Yoona". Everyone smiled as the doctor spoke. "That's a beautiful name, is that the final decision". Y/N nodded with a smile as the doctor wrote it down.

"Okay that's all we needed, we'll have this typed and printed and that copy will be given to u to keep and we will keep this one in our hospital records". With that the doctor left to do his business.