CHAPTER TEN

After taking Jungkook and Jia to their final destination, Lisa went home to Taehyung's mansion. She will stay there again so that Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Taehyung will always support her. She doesn't care where she lands. She did not care about anything anymore.

She re -occupied her old room there. She also put all of her daughter's clothes and toys there, including their family picture in a large frame. 

Every day she still couldn't stop crying. Taehyung can't just stays in the office because he also wants to be at home all the time so he can talk to someone. He was also with Mr. and Mrs. Kim when she was taken to the hospital for her check-up. He is the one who patiently pushes her wheelchair. And he also lifts her when she needs to be taken to the bathroom or when she gets in the car.

"I cooked some mushroom soup for you, Lisa." Mrs. Kim said when she entered her room. She was already holding the tray that held the soup bowl.

"I'm not hungry, aunt." She had no enthusiastic response.

"All right, Lisa. Slurp it to fill your stomach. You didn't have breakfast earlier. Then, I think you only ate a spoonful of rice for lunch. You hardly touched your beef steak either."

She did not say a word. She confined the wheelchair to the dresser. On top of that is the picture frame of Jungkook and Jia. A very happy family. . .

But she was left behind by her husband and child. She is alone.

She cried quietly while Mrs. Kim seemed to be just looking at her pitifully. Then she dropped her shoulders and just left her room.