CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

"Lisa ..." he called in an inviting tone. "Can you stand me being alone in the Jacuzzi, eh, can you join me?"

"Aren't you tired of the water yet?"

"Never. You know I can live on the beach even for life."

It was only then that she remembered that he really loved the sea. She think he has toured all the resorts in Korea. Women were included of course in his life.

Her chest ached at the thought. "You're a beach bummer ..." she said.

"So, will you come with me?"

"Alright." she replied. She knows that Taehyung won't stop her until she agrees. He was that persuasive. "I'll just follow you. It's a good thing I have a swimsuit in it."

"That's where I'm with you. You're really ready for action anytime."

Both her cheeks were hot because of hee malicious interpretation of what he said. She dismissed the double meaning of what Taehyung had said. Surely, he did not mean anything sexual. She is the only one who thinks that.

"I'll be waiting for you in the jacuzzi, huh? Hurry up so I won't be alone for long." he whispered to her.

"Yes." she said, then pretend to rolled her eyes.

She went to the comfort room. She took off her shirt and shorts. When she came out again, she found Taehyung soaking in the Jacuzzi. She wasn't looking at him when she went down. It's hard for her to be stunned again.

She stood on the other side of the Jacuzzi so she was away from Taehyung.

But Taehyung was really tempted because he even approached her. He stood in front of her. She resisted the urge to go up. It was as if the water in the Jacuzzi suddenly boiled.

"Why are you away? It's like you really don't want me to be here, ah."

"You're so dramatic." she said while rolling her eyes.

He just laughed. She didn't know if he know that she is just pretending being mad. She could feel his eyes on her. But she force to ignore it.

"Are you enjoying yourself, hmm?" he asked afterwards.

I really enjoy it. Especially when you’re this close. She would rather answer.

"I wish I could stay longer." she replied.

A/N: Sorry for the late Update. Hope you like it!

VOTE and COMMENT!

HAPPY READING!!!!!!