CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

The next day, Lisa felt Taehyung when she woke up. They had make love whole night. She doesn't know if it's because of the intense desire to get pregnant so she feels like they made a child last night.

"What are you thinking, Lisa?"

She was forced to open her eyes. She saw Taehyung staring at her. Maybe he was still awake earlier and just feeling her too.

"Lisa..." he whispered to her.

She couldn't think of an answer to his question. The first confrontation after all that had been between them last night was really difficult. But the sympathetic smile on Taehyung's lips helped ease the situation.

"What are you thinking, Lisa?" he asked again.

She just shook her head. She still couldn't think of an answer to it. Can she say that she thinks about how much she loves him? And how much does she want to get pregnant?

He squeezed her shoulder. Only then did she realize that he had hugged her.

“Something happened to the two of us, Lisa. Can we talk about that? "

"C-Can we just stop talking about that." she replied.

It was a long time before he answered. “We can not talk now. But eventually, we'll have to talk about it. Especially if we made a child last night."

"D-Do you think it's possible? That we made a baby last night?"

"Possible. You were hot last night."

She feels like her whole body was red because of his answer. She then slapped his wide chest. "Was I the only one hot last night?"

He laughed. The sound of his laughter sounded like music to her.

Eeww! You're so cheesy, Lisa!

"What's funny, Kim Taehyung?" she demanded.

Only then did he get serious. “I’m just happy, Lisa. So I'm laughing. You should be happy too. "

Her forehead furrowed as she tapped her chest. Was he implying something?

“You should be happy. Because if we made a baby last night, you don't have to have to undergo to artificial insemination. " he added.

"Y-Yeah." She failed in what she expected him to say.

"I understand that you really want to get pregnant again, Lisa. And I don't want to think that you seduced me to make that dream come true. "

"I seduced you?"

"I understand that you will deny—"

Suddenly she sat up. She slapped his arm but he just laughed so she became even more annoyed.

"Excuse me! Even if we replay what happened last night, you can’t prove that I seduced you. You were the first— "

She stopped speaking when she saw him smile reaching to his ears.

"I-Is there anything funny I said?" she asked incredulously.

Her chest throbbed even more when she saw his smile leave his lips. His face was serious. "Can we replay what happened last night?"