CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"Are you ready?"

Lisa laughed at Taehyung's question. "Let's just have dinner. As if, something big will happen if you can ask?"

He just smiled back at her.

He invited her to dinner at the floating restaurant. To change their setting. Ever since something happened to them, they have been locked in a room after dark. That's what Taehyung wants. To make sure she gets pregnant. She didn't object to what he wanted because she really wanted to be with him.

He held her hand as they left the room. He has become more gentlemanly since their relationship took to another level.

What is the level of your relationship, Lisa?

She could not answer her own question. She could not define their relationship.

When they arrived at the floating restaurant they were immediately greeted by the usherette and escorted them to the far end of the restaurant. They even entered through a door. She frowned when she saw that part of the restaurant was dark.

She was surprised to realize that purely candles on the tables only provide light throughout the place.

Taehyung guided her to a table. The table was beautifully arranged. There is even a flower that serves as the centerpiece, along with three candles. That was she realized that Taehyung had planned all of it.

"W-What's this for?" She asked after the young man gave the waitress their order.

"To make our last night here at the resort memorable." he replied smiling.

They are going home to Korea tomorrow. Even though he still wanted to extend the vacation, his assistant called to say there were people who wanted to talk to him about a business proposal. So they have to end their “honeymoon”.

"T-Thank you for everything, Taehyung."

"Anything for you, Lisa. Anything for you." He replied.

He stared at her intently as they waited for his order. She seemed to be drowning in his gaze.

She just turned her gaze to the sea. The light from the moon reflects there as if the water were glowing. But she appreciated it very much.

The ambiance is soothing and the food were superb. Taehyung's presence sealed her happiness.

Everything was perfect. He managed to make their last night at the resort memorable.