CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

"You're going on a date."

Lisa turned to Taehyung when she heard what her aunt said while they were eating dinner. Taehyung immediately told them that they planned to leave.

“I’m just going to take Lisa for a walk, aunt. She also hasn't been out of the house for a long time, " Taehyung replied. He smiled as he looked at her.

She secretly rolled her eyes at him. She was annoyed because he immediately reported to his aunt and daddy the plan of the two of them.

“It’s even better that maybe you always include Lisa in your walks. I think Lisa is lacking in sunlight. I think your girlfriend is pale."

"I noticed that too," Taehyung's dad said.

They stared at her almost at the same time so she was lost. Do they suspect she may be pregnant?

"M-Maybe I'm just lacking in sunlight." she says.

"That's why you always go with Taehyung. So that you can bond properly."

“I might interfere with his work, aunt,” she said.

"How can you bother? Taehyung is the boss in his office. I'm sure he can accommodate you. I'm also sure he won't complain about that even if you're always together."

"Absolutely not, daddy," Taehyung said. “I really wish Lisa and I were always together. She's the only one who always refuses to come with me."

She didn't just reveal that it was only yesterday because Taehyung invited him to come out.

"Taehyung oppa..."

At once they turned to Jinia, the daughter of the maid in their house.

"Someone is looking for you outside, Taehyung oppa. 'Roseanne' seems to be her name."