CHAPTER FORTY

Lisa looked out at the bluish sea. It had been her sanctuary during those times that she was at her lowest. The same seashore had witnessed her in her best element.

She gasped.

She could not contain the happiness in her heart. She and Taehyung agreed to stay another whole week at the beach resort. The two of them already occupied a room. During the day, they go for a walk. And at night...

She smiled as she remembered what Taehyung was doing between them every night. He was a very generous lover. He never gets tired even though he repeatedly claims her body every night they are together. And she could feel that he could not get enough of her. She felt that every time he claimed her.

Just enjoy everything, Lisa. Because when you are pregnant, your happy days are over.

She quickly dismissed that thought. She does not want to entertain any negative thoughts. Because she doesn't want to draw more negative vibes into negative thoughts.

She was too happy to entertain anything negative.

"What are you thinking and your smile is ear-splitting?"

"Because the sea is beautiful." she lied. She could not admit to him that he was the reason why she was happy.

"I thought anyway, you think of my handsome face so you're smiling."

"You're not too assuming, Mr. Kim? Do you feel like my mind is full of you? "

"What's wrong if I'm the stuff of your mind these past few days? That's understandable, though, my daughter." he teased.

She give him a sharp gaze.

Laughing, he put his arm around her. Together they watched the gentle waves of the sea.

Happiness overflows in Lisa's heart. Hopefully there will be no end to the happiness she feels.