Special Chapter I

Taehyung's POV

Being pregnant is definitely hard. I saw Lisa struggle with her second, third and forth pregnancy. I have seen her struggling many times but I can't help but worry for her once again.

I don't want to see her in this state. But it's also my fault, because I'm the one behind why she got pregnant again.

We would love to have a girl, Lisa loves to have one as well. I know that she had their baby Jia as Jungkook's daughter but we can't also deny the fact that we would love a little girl to play here in the house.

I stroked her back, "Are you sure you'll be okay? It's your sixth month and yet you still have your morning sickness." I said to her worriedly.

She laughed. "It's like you're not used to it. How many more children do we have?" 

I kissed her forehead. I'm really proud of her. She's way too strong and very wonderful mother. I can't do anything but love her again and again.

"But you're hurting. Can we just reschedule your ultrasound? We can book it for another day."

She wiped her mouth with a tissue and faced me. She cupped my faced and kissed me. She was caressing me again. "You know that I can still do it."

I sighed. When she's still carrying the boys, her pregancy isn't that cruel to her. Just now really.

"I love you, Good morning, Sun." I greet her. Even if I tell her that every day, I will never get tired of it.

I would love her to know that I really love her so much. No matter if she'll get fatter or moody, I'll still love her with my all.

That's why sometimes I'm the one who gets hurt when she says she's not beautiful anymore, especially when she's pregnant. It's normal for women to have their own insecurities, it's unfathomable. So as her husband that loves her so much, I'm doing my very best to compliment her in every ways.

She's worrying that there will be a time that I'll get annoyed.

But she knows I can't do that. Yes, there are times when we'll have our problems. But I'll lower my pride and I'll say sorry to her. I don't want to hurt her and I don't want to see her cry again.

"I love you as well, Moon."

Moon, how many years has she been calling me that? But I'm still flattered.

I took her slippers and put them on her feet. I also massaged her feet. "Does it still hurt? Last night you couldn't sleep because of this."

"Not anymore. My husband already massaged me, eh." She joked.

I just shook my head. "If only I could lift you, I would have done it for a long time. How about considering to use a wheel—"

She quickly hit me. "I have a leg, Taehyung. I'm just pregnant but I'm not crippled."

"But your foot always hurt." I hissed.

"It's like you're the one who's pregnant with both of us, huh? I can, my husband. Don't worry there."

Someone knock from the door. It must be our kids. Especially our twins. We thought it was the youngest but that's it, it was followed again.

"Tsk. It's the boys again." I complain.

She chuckled. "You're getting jealous again. Give it to them, they are our children."

My eyebrows twitched. "Aren't they spoiled enough? They're big, but they always stick to you."

We heard the continuous knock and it's louder this time. "Look, they inherit it from their father, Don't know how to wait."

So it's my fault again? Me again?