CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

It was five o'clock in the afternoon and Lisa was getting ready to go home. She was putting away her belongings when Jennie approached her. 

"Lisa, let's take a tour of the mall later." it says. "I want to buy new shoes."

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, Jen. I'm lazy, eh. I want to get home right away. "

"There you are. You have been rejecting me for days. And for a few days now, I've noticed that you seem to have a serious problem. What is it? I'm your friend but you don't even open up to me, huh? "

She sighed. "I want to be myself first, Jen."

It raised an eyebrow at her. "Why? Who knows, I can help."

She shook her head. “No, Jen. My problem right now is too complicated. But when time comes, I will admit it to you. Don't do it now, please. "

"Okay, if that's what you want, I'll respect you."  she said as she nodded.

"Thank you."

"You're a witch." She sniffed at her before turning her back.

She was just shaken.

When she got home to her apartment, she was sadly locked inside her room. As in previous days, she misses her late child and her intense desire to have child again. 

She doesn't want to have another relationship because for her she can only love Jungkook. She wants to have child through artificial insemination.

The other day she researched about that procedure. She learned a lot and she was in favor of that. All she had to do was talk to Taehyung. This is the only man she wants to be her sperm donor. He had good genes, plus she trusted him.

Who could be a better candidate?

She took a deep breath and looked at her cellphone lying on the bed. She picked it up. She stared at the keyboard for a long time before she pressed. She dialed Taehyung's number.

When the other line rings, then she was really nervous.

"Hello, Lisa?" Taehyung's voice said. 

She was restrained for a while. She didn't know what to say. 

"Hello, Lisa? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Taehyung."

"Good. Oh, why did you call? "

"Because....."

"Because? Hey, you sounds nervous. Are you okay?"

“Sure, Taehyung. Ah, I wish we could talk. If you have time, can you come here for me? " 

"What do you want us to talk about?"

“I’ll tell you when you’re here Embarrassing when on the phone. Your powers may not carry what I say. "

"Hayst. Me?"

"Just. You might be shocked."

"Okay, let me see... Friday afternoon, I'm available. you?"

She agreed immediately. "It's possible."